Episode 1

Episode 1 Trailer:

"Get in the car!" Hae-kyun screamed.

"Dad!" Shin hye screamed.

He just ignored her daughter and pushed her in to the truck/car. She didn't care though. She was the trouble maker in Seoul. She always fought and got expelled so many times. Her dad was driving while Shin hye was listening to music.

"What are you going to do now?" He asked.

"I am going to do whatever I want to." Shin hye answered.

"UGH! I am being nice to you right now, and I don't think it will work." He screamed.

He then stopped the car and started hitting Shin hye. For Shin hye, she couldn't hold anger and stuff.

"Just hit me til I die! Like what you did to mother!" She screamed.

"How can you be so emotionless." Dad said mad.

"Because my heart already died." She said with anger in her voice.

Her dad didn't care what she thought or said. He took her to somewhere, and left her.

"You and my relationship is ended!" He screamed. 

He also threw money on the floor and left her there alone. In front of her grandmother's house. She started crying.

"I knew that one day you will throw me away, but today was the day." She cried.

Then her grandma came out. Watching her from far away. Shin hye's mother has been away. 

"Shin  hye..." Her grandma said.

"Grandma..." She cried.

Her grandma took her into the store/house. And gave her food.

"Don't mess around here or else.............." Young-ae said.

"I know. You are going to kick me out." Shin hye interrupted. 

"No, even if I will never kick you out." Young-ae told her.

Next Morning

Young-ae spilled water onto Shin hye's face to wake her up.

"Wake up! I will give you this money so you could buy your school uniform." Young ae told her.

"Okay." Shin hye rolled her eyes.

____________________

YEA! finished with the first episode, not really just part one for the first episode, but anyways hope you will keep on reading this book!