Chapter 10- Afraid Of What Would Happen Next

(CHRIS’ POV)

When I heard Audriana say she was going to move in with me all the way in California, I felt relieved. She was now the love of my life, and I knew I couldn’t be without her. She’s on my mind when I woke up and she was still there when I went to sleep; especially last night. Holding her in my arms was the greatest feeling. I wasn’t too much worried about sex with her. It was like all I thought about was just her being in my presence. I longed to know every single detail about her.

When she said she was coming with me she didn’t look as happy as I was feeling. But, I could understand because she’s leaving everything here just to be with me.

“So when are we leaving?” she asked me.

“Well, we don’t really have to leave right away. My friend wants me to record a song with him here at his studio today, but other than that any time is good.”

“Well, I have to tell my job I’m quitting,” she said sarcastically, “Then I have to pack some clothes. But, I want to leave as quickly as we can…how about tonight?”

I almost choked, “Tonight? Wouldn’t you want to at least spend one more day here?”

“Why wait? The sooner the better,” she said.

“Well if that’s what you want then I’m fine with that,” I replied.

We both got up from the table and went upstairs to my room.

(AUDRIANA’S POV)

I had just told Chris I would move with him to California. I don’t know why I said yes. I didn’t want to be without him all the time, because I really did like him, but I knew my mom wouldn’t let me move to another state with a guy she never even knew I was dating.

Chris came from behind me and put his hands on my waist. We were in his room.

“I’m so glad we can finally be together,” he whispered before wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck.

“I mean, it’s worth a shot,” I said, “And if things don’t work out, then I can always come back and get my job back.”

“It is going to work out,” he replied.

I turned around and hugged him. We started kissing and his hand moved to my hips. My hands were on the back of his head while we stayed in rhythm with each other’s head. He started feeling my butt then moved his hands up the back of my shirt. Things were getting a little heated and I found myself taking off his shirt for him and then I took mine off. We continued kissing and made our way to his bed. This time I was ready for whatever came next.

He began feeling me everywhere while kissing my neck, and things got rough. I pushed him onto the bed and he layed back. I don’t know what came over me. I just knew that I wanted his body and I had to have it at that point.

I ripped his pants off then pulled mine down and soon enough we were both undressed.

“There’s nothin like mornin’ sex,” he said smiling at me standing over him.

When I climbed on top of him, we wrestled for a little bit and he bit my neck. Since he was stronger than me, he was able to pin me down and sit on top of me. We laughed and kept playing before he bent over and whispered something in my ear. It was erotic and hot and only made me want him more. I felt him lick the inside of my ear and then bite it. He finally entered me and thrusted back and forth. The feeling was so incredible that I let out a falsetto scream in pleasure and begged for more.

“Don’t stop baby,” I screamed.

The morning continued with screams of desire and passion, and when it was over, we were wrapped in each other’s arms.