Prisoner

"Jess where are you Jess."
I was walking trying to find my sister after the explosion, but I couldn't find her, she was missing.  At that moment I remembered about the ring, I checked my pockets looking frequently, as I checked I saw a man coming  towards me, as I looked more closely I saw he was dragging someone or something behind him I couldn't see who it was because of the smoke from the explosion, but when he grew closer I saw who it was, it was Jess. 
I felt like running up to her, but I couldn't because of the man in front of her, he was a big man with a black ripped bowler hat on and a dark red scar across his eye.   I bet it was him who let of the explosion and also killed the three teenagers at the party last night, but I knew if I even moved he would knock the daylights out of me, so let's just say the only choice I have it to do what ever he wanted to get Jess back.
So basically we've been standing looking at each other and I finally said,"who are you and what do you want with my sister.
"I don't want this girl, but I want to trade her for the ring, I know u have it."
"No I don't have it actually I lost it in the explosion that I'm guessing you set off."
"Of cause you don't have it, and by the way why are you accusing me of the explosion."
"Because why wouldn't you."
"You just made me angry."
I saw him draw a knife I heard a scream and I saw my sister DEAD and then I heard him say,"that's what happens when you make me angry."
I didn't think and lashed out I saw a fist in saw a ring and then I saw darkness.
I don't remember anything after that. When I woke I was in a prison sell on the opposite side to a man with a long beard and a prison version of a play suit, he held his hands behind hi back because he was most likely handcuffed, I thought, I guess he was I got of lucky then. I felt really tired so I went to the inviting bed, but when I got to it, it felt like there was something underneath it, so I got up and had a look underneath the bed, it was a diary, but next to it was a dead rat and that didn't make me feel well. I picked the diary up, but a prison guard saw me and took it off of me. When I woke in the morning I looked out the prison window and in the distance I saw a camp fire, but I was to tired to realise that there were people that could save me so nearby. Suddenly I woke and realised that it was all a dream, I went to Jesses room to see if she was alright, a he was fast asleep In bed.
In the morning I went to my sister and gave her the biggest hug ever it was kinda awkward after a while, but I didn't care. When my parents came3 down I made us all pancakes with sirip.

PLZ FOLLOW ME

THX