⭐ C H A P T E R 9 ⭐

«🔽»

It's really lonely in school without Mikan.. Ruka is talkative but not as talkative as Mikan.. I miss her.

Today, We will have a new student. I will be the one who pick him/her up. I am standing at the exit door of the Narita Airport.

I'm holding a board, the new student's name is "Nobara Ibaragi". I suppose it's a girl then. I watch as peoples start to come out of the exit door.

A girl with blue hair and gray eyes come out. She notices my board. Found the new student.

She walks to me and I asked

"Nobara Ibaragi?"

"Yes.. And you are?"

"Natsume Hyuuga. Let's go"

I walk to the black limo. She follows me with her baggage and go inside. The driver puts her baggage in the garage and starts the car.

She is the quite type. Not like Mikan. But J can see she is looking at me from under her eyelashes.

She is quite attractive..  But Mikan is more attractive.

After we arrived at school, I walk to the Teacher's office and leave her there.

It seems the girl is quickly gain attention from the students. They all quickly befriend her and flirt with her.

She saw me walking pass her and clings to me when it was Break Time.

What the hell.

I let go of her hand. And walk away.

She followed me.

"Go Away"

She keeps quite and follow me.

"GO AWAY"

I shouted.  She flinched but still followed me. I stopped abruptly.

"Why are you following me?!"

"I-..I.. uh.. I want..to be y-your f-friend.."

I stared at her.

Nuisance

"Whatever"

I didn't know our relationship will develop

«🔼»

To Be Continued