Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Tamaya (my dear friend)

    ------------------- Sorry guys for the long updates plz comment and fav-----------------------------------

3rd PoV

                Before daylight she heard a whimper. Fymia woke up with a dagger in her hands with a fac of determination and braver. A young girl stepped out of the bushes, she was scared. "Please don't hurt me", she said. Fymia dropped her dagger and hugged the little girl while saying, I'm not going to hurt you I'm so sorry. There began a friendship between a 14 year old girl and a 7 year old with different pasts and similar futures. The little girl then asked,"why are you here in the cold". "It's a long story"fymia replied. " hay my name's Mya.Mine is Fymia. "Fymia, do you have a place to stay". "not really", Fymia replied. In the bushes was Fymia's father watching and listening to every word. After the children left Fymia's dad went home and told his wife.

              When Fymia and Mya got to the house thy opened the door and went inside. " i gonna get us some lemonade" Mia said, she was really excited to have a guest. Fymia sat down as Mya left the room. There was  a note on the table. " Come back or face the consequences". Fymia knew who it was from and what  it meant. She crumbled the paper and threw it into the garbage can. Fymia looked out of the window,in to the dark night, feeling like she was being watched.Mia came into the room with lemonade and noticed Fymia staring out the window. "What are you looking at"Mia asked. "Nothing i was just day dreaming, Fymia lied. Mia gave Fymia their lemonade and they both drank in silence." 

Fymia's POV

            "Why did you run away" Mia asked. "my parents used to abuse me and kept it a secret, nobody knows except you", i said. "That's horrible", Mia stated. "You can stay here with me , well be a big family" she said with joy. I smiled, I was happy for her, she had friends, nice parents, and she had a kind joyful spirit, something I no longer have. " thanks, but you are sure its okay", I asked. " ya, your my friend"." No matter what well always be friends till the very end. I looked at the clock and told her it was time to sleep. she led me up to a huge room. After she had changed into her pajamas and kissed Mya to sleep. " Yes Mya we will be friends from now till the end of the time, even when we are in the place where angels live and no harm can come to you, we will be friends". I smiled at the sleeping princess and closed the door with her night light on chasing away the dark. I felt safe here, but i was afraid my orphan parents will destroy my happiness, my hopes and dreams. Put I will protect her with my life. I went across he hallway and into my room. I lay in my bed silently crying myself to sleep.

3rd POV

       The next day Fymia woke up. She opened her eyes and rubbed them as light shined in her room though the window. " Damn, what time is it", she looked at the clock and noticed it was 7:00 AM. She had swung her feet over the bed and placed her inside the new slippers Mya had bought for her. She smiled. She lazily and reluctantly went down he stairs to the kitchen. She noticed  Mya frying some bacon , eggs, sausage,and rice waffles. " do you need help with that", Fymia asked. "No thanks, replied Mya. " But can you please set the table", she added. "Sure Fymia", replied. After Mya had finish preparing the food and Fymia had finished setting the table, both girls sat down and eat like wild dogs. 'This tastes good", Fymia tried to say  with food stuffed in her mouth bt instead it came out like, "miss aste ood", They both laugh at the strange words. " I know, my mommy said   that I will be a professional cook when I'm older. Fymia stood up from the table almost knocking it over and ran upstairs into the bathroom and started crying. "Are you okay" asked. "  N- no its just My parents are dea-", she started crying again. " I'm sorry I just need some time alone', fymia said. She held her locket to her heart and whispered "I promise". Fymia heard the steps creek while Mya was walking down. She cried herself to sleep in the bathroom and woke up in her bed later that day.