I'm not crazy...

Marria's pov:
Sat by the barred window,looking out onto the concreted grounds of cane Hill. Thats how I spend most of my mornings. No birds chirp. No butterflies flutter by the window. Just deafing silence. I sigh softly and fall back onto my bed,my head facing upwards. Today was my 17th birthday. I've been here since I was 10. 7 years I've been called a looney. 7 years I've been called a...phsyco. I hate that word. It makes me feel angry. Rage just piles high. I learn to grin and bare it. It's like we are a freak show. I hate it! There are sick people here. People who need to be cured. Not me though. I'm not crazy just..imaginative. Or so im told. I'm not crazy because I don't want to admit it,I'm not crazy because I'm not. I can see things no one else can. I see shadows. Loads of shadows. All around the building. Some are happy,some are sad and some are just plain mean. They surround the other people here. They aren't the person's shadow I can tell. They look..different. They have dark skin and bright Crimson eyes. They are solid. I know because I have felt them. They aren't like ghosts more like..people who can't be seen. Only I can see them. That's why I'm called crazy.

Okey hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It took me a while to think up. Also I'll be updating every week.