The Trajic Bond Fire.

I was in Mr. 'I have a stick up my ass' class and was bored out of my mind. Mr. Tanner hates me every time he tries to 'Tanner' me I always have way better come backs.

" The Battle of Willow Creek took place after the war in our very own Mystic Falls. How many casualties resulted in the battle? Miss Bennett. Poor BonTron.

" A lot. I'm sure a whole lot. " Bonnie replied cooly. I high fived her and smirked at her victory.

" Cute becomes dumb in an instant Miss Bennett. " Tanner told her. My smirk fell and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Mr. Donovan would you like to take this opportunity to get over your Jock stereotype. " He asked Cashew.

" Its okay Mr. Tanner, I'm cool with it. " Matt told him. I smirked again.

" Very well. Elena, I'm sure you'd enlighten us about the town's Historical events. " Tanner said. He knows to not mess with me but yet picks on my sister. I rolled my eyes.

" I'm sorry. I- I don't know. " She stuttered and put her head down in shame. I rubbed her back since I was right behind her.

" I was willing to be lenient last year Elena for obvious reasons. But that stopped over summer break. " Tanner snapped. I chuckled and for the first time this class period I spoke up only to stick up for my sister and I.

" Hey everybody our parents died! Listen here asshole you already made it obvious. Keep on making fun of us. But it's not our fault that your a lonely old man with no wife whatsoever and goes on Tinder every night looking for a woman who has a stick up her ass just as far as you do!" I yelled and stood up Bonnie was trying to calm me down but I grabbed my things and headed straight for the door only to be stopped.

" Miss Gilbert you cannot walk out of this classroom and disrespect me. " He said still in shock of what I said.

" I just did. Watch me. " I taunted him and walked out going home.

I was currently at home laying on my bed with ear buds in thinking about how life would be if my parent where still here.
I felt the bed dip next to me I opened my eyes only to see Jenna.

" Hey..." I said while taking my ear buds off.

" I heard what happened with Tanner. Are you okay?" She asked me softly.

" I miss them Jenna, so much." I chocked on my tears but refused to let them fall my biggest fear. Her face fell and she layer down facing me.

" I know. I do too." She replied stroking my hair. Then everything felt like peace I soon fell asleep.

I awoke to feel someone shaking me. I opened my eyes only to see my twin angry. Oh this should be good.

" Why did you yell at Tanner?" She spat bitterly. I only smiled to get her more irritated.

" Why are you smiling? I'm serious Emerald." She yelled yet again. I smiled again this time she got more pissed.

" Stop smiling I'm serious this is not a j-" She couldn't finish I pulled her arm and in one swift motion she was under the covers beside me in my bed with me cuddled into her.

" I know I'm sorry I just hate when people bring it up." I muttered in her hair. She sighed and responded to my cuddle. I love my twin with all my heart she is the only one that would make me cry if something happened to her.

" Its okay but you didn't have to tell Tanner off Stefan did after you left." She told me. I smiled and got up ready to head to my closet for the school party tonight when she grabbed me and pulled me down again. We both laughed and hugged each other.