Chapter Eight

8-Apologies and Meet Ups.

Riele.

I was up all night thinking about Blake it's not fair how my mind craves for him but my body doesn't.

I will not text him.

I want to apologise so bad,ugghh life is hard.

Blake is taking over my life but I won't be able to clear my conscience unless I do so I will text him.

I sent a text saying 'Blake I'm really sorry please text me back❤️'

I don't know why I did that but I had to,minutes later he replied saying 'aww I guess I'm sorry too🤔'

Kind of relieved.

I closed my eyes and slept.

***

In the morning I remembered that I had a meeting with Coy and a meet up with The girls.

My meeting is not till 3:30 so I'll just chill,I had my shower and got dressed,I slipped on my adidas superstars and sprayed my perfume and I quickly styled my hair.

"Riele!"My mom is finally home.

I ran downstairs.

"Mom!"I hugged her.

"My princess."She squeezed me tight.

"You're name has being popping up on the press lately,what have you been up to?"She asked taking a seat.

"The usual?"I said,unsure of what to tell her.

"What's going on in this picture?"She pulled out a laminated sheet of paper,it was when me and Jace where arguing in public.

"Uhmm."I cleared my throat,adjusting one of the buns on my hair.

"People want to know what's going on?i hope you know what the word rumours mean because at the moment their spreading."My mom/manager seemed disappointed.

"So what do I have to do?"I asked her.

"You and Jace need to tell the world there's nothing going on between you guys and that it was a small unnecessary argument and just make something up."My mom shrugged.

"Anyways that was my manger self."She exhaled."Anyways where is the food in this house!"

I laughed.

"Well we've got a lot,I could whip something up for you real quick."I suggested.

"Don't worry baby,I'll sort myself out and you need to be out by 2:45 no later,you got it boo?"She called from the kitchen.

"Yeah mom!I'll just go call Jace"I sighed.

"Do you like that boy?"She threw another question.

"Well I'm not sure."I turned to look at her.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and called Jace.

"Jace?"I said.

"Yeah what's up?this is not a good time so be quick."He said,through the phone.

"What are you with Isabela?"I asked.

"Yeah..."He said.

"Whatever,Uhm we need to like have a discussion cause' my manager doesn't like the photos that are out in the public of us."I said to him.

"Well I've got an interview for buzztv on Friday,you could tag along I think?"He responded.

"Sure okay,I hate you bye."I said.

"I hate you more."With that he ended the call.

It was 1pm already,I'll just check on Blake.

I FaceTimed him.

When he answered he was shirtless and his hair looked all messed up,strange?

"Hey Blake are you going Chloe's?"I asked.

"Yeah but I'm busy at the moment I'll call you later babe."He nodded.

"Uh,what are you doing?"I asked.

"Nothing you need to know,love you bye."He ended the call.

Did he just say he loved me?

I shook it off and walked up to my black matte finish mustang.

I put the keys in the ignition and drove to the studio.

"Coy! Is that you?!"I slipped of my shades and a wide grin grew on my face,as I jumped out my car.

"Riele!gurl you know it's me."He opened his arms wide for my to hug him.

I squeezed him tight.

"Long time no see."I pulled away.

"I know when I found out I'd be on a movie with you,I was ecstatic!"Coy grinned,pulling me back into a hug.

Bella and the Bull dogs ended quite quickly and Coy moved into serious acting like me,so I haven't seen him for ages.

"Well we should probably get going."I spotted people taking pictures,paparazzi...

"Hello!"Someone yelled and ran up to us.

"Hi?I'm Riele Downs."I held my hand out for the male to shake and he did.

"I'm Coy Stewart."Coy sent the guy a short smile.

"Yes yes!I'm the producer of the movie,the visit,come with me."He led the way.

"So I just want to go through the script with you and have you edit some of it so it would be in your personal opinions,you guys must work on it together and bring it back by Friday because on Monday we are preparing and doing run throughs,so it give you a week."He explained."And my name is Michael Bay,and have a good day."

I shook his hand again and left,with Coy.

"Wow that was short."I sighed holding the script in my hand.

"And we definitely need to hang out soon."He smiled.

"I'll be at your house tomorrow evening to go over this with you."I stated.

"Yeah great idea,see you then,and I'll text you!"He jogged off to his car.

"Yeah bye."I said.

I entered my car and placed the script into a compartment,I then check the time.

3:55.

I have five minutes to get to Chloe's house.

-----
Hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️
-michelle