Murua Ele

Name:
Murua Ele (Gold)

Name meaning:
Gold is a chemical element with the symbol Au (from Latin: aurum) and the atomic number 79. Chemically, gold is a transition metal and a group 11 element.

Background:
She was molded by her mother, God, to help the humans understand how to use her element wisely, and how to evolve their civilization doing so. After thousands of years, humans started to evolve, started to depend less on the elements teaching, and started to just take what is desired without consequence. Murua grew tired of the humans neglect. Murua took her brothers and sisters back to their birth place, and asked there mother to give them human forms; she complied to the request.

Likes:
Super soft things, gold, rock polish, purple material things, and her remaining family.

Dislikes:
Her brother Hona (Acid) he hurts her all the time, fire, greedy humans, the color yellow, and lifting heavy things (she is a soft element after all)

Extra facts:
1. Her hair was a yellow color, but then she wanted it to be purple.
2. She wears purple contacts to hide, in her opinion, her ugly yellow eyes.
3. She can only sustain off of Gold. Nothing else.
4. She only has contact with four members of her family, and three close friends.

Personality:
She is very timid when she is calm, but very aggressive when riled up. If you treat her right, she's treat you like one of the family- but break her heart, and you will feel like you just killed someone you love deeply.