Auditions and Cuddles

Today is the day of my audition. I'm so nervous, the director is Wes ball. I'm auditioning for the part of Leah. She survived the scorch and has come across the group and joins them to survive the zombies. Her parents and big brother were turned into zombies when she was only a little girl and went underground. No one found out about my incident last night with the razor thankfully. I don't know what would happen if they did.

Koko was taking me to the audition. She was picking me up at 12. The audition started at 12.45. When we arrived, there was many people reading over their lines. They looked really professional, I was just a rookie. Everyone was taken in one by one. It was about 2 hours until I taken in. I walked in and shook hands with Wes and the casting director Denise. I sat on the seat in front directly opposite them. The camera was to my left.

Denise=" Whenever you're ready Danielle"

It started recording and I read a scene from where I first meet the group. I was pleased with the audition. I just pray that Denise and Wes thought so as well.

Wes=" Thank you Danielle"

Denise=" We'll let you know soon"

Danielle"Thank you"

I nodded and walked out.

Koko=" well... How did it go Elle"

Elle =" I think it went okay. I just need to wait and see if I get a call back"

Koko=" Well, we need to celebrate. Let's go get some froyo"

We went and got some froyo and it was really good. I got chocolate was usual. We sat inside for about an hour just chatting about everything.

A few days later

I'm still waiting to hear from the movie. I guess that's normal though. I'm spending the day with Cam today. We're having a chill out day, watching movies in bed and cuddling.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

Elle=" Come in"

Cameron walked in and I jumped off my bed, ran towards him and jumped on him and gave him the biggest hug ever. I jumped down and held his face in my hands and kissed him. Cameron has been away for a couple of weeks touring the country. I've missed him so much.

Elle=" I've missed you so much"

Cam=" I bet I've missed you more"

I giggled like a little girl and hugged him once more.
I jumped on the bed and got under the cuddles and switched the TV on. I brought up all the snacks and drinks up earlier on so we would have to leave the bed apart from going to the loo.
We got Netflix up and we started with the first maze runner. We both love that film, hence the reason I got an audition for the third part. Half way through the film. My mum burst through my bedroom doors and switched on the lights. She smirked when she saw Cam and I cuddling each other. I paused the film.

Elle=" What's up mom"

Kris=" Denise called, you got a call back" she said excited.

My eyes nearly popped out my head.

Elle=" Are you serious. OMG. " I hugged Cam and tucked my hair behind my ears.

I was so happy. I'm another step closer to maybe getting the part.

Kris=" You're to go in on Tuesday for the call back"

Elle=" Okay, great. " I could relax now.

Cam=" I'm so proud of you baby" My heart started beating a million times a second when he called me baby and when he said he was proud of me. I could possibly be happier than I am right now. I never believed in the perfect life but I'm starting to believe this is pretty close.
I replayed the film and fell asleep in his arms soon after. It was the perfect day