Johnny's P.O.V & Chapter Three

"Man I don't know why I'm so mean to Allison she's so sweet and gorgeous but, I wish I could be nice to her but every time I try I end up being mean to her. You know what I'm gonna make her popular and tell everyone that she's amazing and there is also a School dance coming up so I will ask her to the dance!" I jump from my bed and I go to my desk and write a letter to her then I put it in an envelope and I seal it shut. I smile then says "Soon she will be my gf."

Chapter Three-- Back To Allison's P.O.V

 I fell asleep when I was crying and the next morning I woke up and picked a pair of ripped jeans and picked a white crop top and my white vans and got in the shower. I got out of the shower and Straighten my hair and grabbed my glasses and walked down stairs. Then I yelled, "Mom I'm gonna grab an apple just for breakfast!" I walked out the door and walked to school since It was few blocks away. When I got there a lot of people started looking at me and One of the cheerleaders walked up to me and said: "Hey your Allison right?" I replied "Yeah Why?" She said, "You should try out for the cheerleading team." I replied"Okay.." Then I walked to my focus class and I saw a note on my desk. I picked it up and read it and it said: Dear Allison, I know I've been really mean to you.But, I just don't know how to be nice to you, I've tried so hard but, I really really like you. Will You Go To The Dance With Me? I promise I will show you amazing things and have the best night of your life. 

Sincerely,

Johhny Orlando

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!