Author's Note ~ Aarambh Karne Se Pehle

Sujal-Kashish! My journey with Rajeev Khandelwal began from here. No wonder 'Sujal-Kashish' holds a special place in my heart. The first small-screen couple I ever liked or should I say I ever loved was this pair! The first couple on whom I ever created story was this couple. Although I never jotted my stories down on any piece of paper, like I do now, but yes I created uncountable stories in my head on Sujal-Kashish during the days of 'Kahiin To Hoga'!

I never imagined after so many years, I'll get connected to them once more. Not that I ever forgot them, but I had stopped talking about them to others. But thanks to wattpad and my dearie Sanchari, that all those days, all those feelings came rushing back to me. This time indeed it was different as I found that Sanchari's madness mirrors mine! ;)

Apart from her there is another person, who has been with me throughout my life. Someone who understands me completely. Someone who knows how my attraction for Sujal, turned into liking and then into madness! :D My best friend Anjali, who is not on wattpad, but I am sure she'll read this anyhow! :P

She is someone with whom I used to share all my thoughts about any particular scene of Sujal, Sujal-Kashish or how I wished they would have shown a particular scene in some particular way or the other. And being a sweet and a patient listener, she used to tolerate my stupidities. :P Anjali, you know I love you, don't you? ;) <3

So Sanchari and Anjali, I am happy to dedicate this story to both of you. Anjali asked me to write on Sujal-Kashish's pre-marriage rain dance sequence; and Sanchari asked me to write on how Sujal-Kashish felt after the rain-dance sequence. So the second part of this story is dedicated to Anjali and the third to Sanchari. And the first part is dedicated to no one in particular :D It just that I thought when I was demanded to jot down on both the parts of the same scene so why not start from the beginning? :)

Anjali and Sanchari, I hope this story touches your expectations, at least a little. ;) Now without delaying further, I would like to start with the story!

 ;) Now without delaying further, I would like to start with the story!