Lagi Aaj Saawan Ki Phir Wo Jhadi Hai!

*Bus 5 mins*

Sending the message, Kashish diverts her attention again to what Piyush was explaining to her. Sitting in Piyush's cabin, Kashish finds it difficult to forget Sujal, even for a moment. She blushes every now and then, thinking about him, carful about Piyush's presence.

*Kashish tumhare ye 5 mins kab khatam honge*

As her phone beeps, Kashish shakes her head a little thinking that how impatient he is behaving! She reads the message flashing on the lockscreen, as a notification and smiles a little again.

"Alright Kashish tum ye Sujal ke saath discuss kar lena, fir mujhey bata dena'' says Piyush. "Ok Piyush!",

smiling, she gets up to leave, that suddenly they hear the sound of thunder and lightning. Kashish shakes a little, jerking back to the present from Sujal's thoughts. She peeps from the window of Piyush's cabin and finds that it is getting dark and can rain any moment.

"Kashish tum chali jaogi na? If you want then I can drop you!",

offers Piyush, smiling a little.

Smiling, Kashish assures him,

"It's ok Piyush, main chali jaungi".

"Ok then, see you tomorrow",

smiles Piyush. Kashish leaves the cabin, when her phone beeps again, knowing that who it is, she leaves the message unread, smiling.

Reaching the elevator Kashish pushes the call button. As the elevator's door opens, and Kashish was about to enter into the elevator, Sujal, nudges her and gets into the elevator. The sudden touch skips her heartbeat as it breaks the rows of thoughts that Kashish was enjoying of Sujal.

She stares him in utter surprise. Sujal presses the stop button of the elevator, so that she could enjoy her time of utter surprise and shock!

Blushing, she lowers her eyes and in an undertone she says,

"Sir aap!"

Mirroring her tone Sujal replies,

"Ji Kashish ji main! Kyun, aap kisi aur ko expect kar rahin theen?",

Sujal teases her deliberately. And he surely succeeds in doing so as her cheeks turn red out of shyness. Shaking her head she gets into the elevator. Sujal smiles and blushes at her shyness.

Inside the elevator, Sujal deliberately stands closer to her.

"Waise Kashish tumhe ek baat bata deta hun abhi se, mujh mein zada patience nahi hai. Isliye mujhey zada wait mat karwaya karo. Aur log kehte hain mujh mein gussa bhi bohot hai, fir kahin agar main tumse gussa ho gaya to...",