Erotica

I am blind folded all I can see in the blackness. My hands above me are tied. You whisper into my ear " ill go slow". I shudder when I feel you start to remove my black panties. You press your lips against mine before leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and my belly. I don't know what to expect so each kiss raises goosebumps. I tense when you get down to my thighs you kiss each side before slowing stroking the sides if my pussy. I moan in delight, and whisper " please don't stop." I feel your tongue start to slide inside of my pussy. I try to close my legs but you force them open and shove your tongue inside me. A loud moan escaped my lips as your tongue circles inside me. I feel your finger side inside then two. In and out they go faster and faster each time I moan In delight. I feel you stop and I suppress a whimper. You start to tease my with the tip of your rock hard dick and I beg for you to not stop. Then without any hint of what you're doing you trust all 10 inches inside me I bite back tears and moan loud. I try to stop but it just keeps too damn good. You ask me if I want it slow I beg for it but you chuckle and say too bad! You thrust in my over and over again like a bullet I moan in pleasure mixed with pain.