chapter three

Y/n POV
You slowly turned around to see a mysterious goat lady, her clothes were shredded and tattered and covered in dust, her eyes were yellow, her teeth were sharp, and she had terribly sharp fingers.

"O-oh my you are just a child"
She smilies and hurried over to you "hello young one, what is your name?" She asked eagerly
"Y-y/n"you stuttered out, still thinking on if you should trust her or not.

"Greetings y/n I am toriel, caretaker of the ruins...you are the first human to fall down here in a long time"her smile began to fade but quickly reappeared when she heard your stomach growl "oh dear you must be hungry, come let me guide you through the ruins"she held out a hand or paw to you, her eyes sparkled as you hesitatly grabbed it.

She held on to your hand as the both of you walked through the ruins until your reached a room
"In here is a puzzle, monsters love puzzles here and make a lot of them so you will have to learn to solve them, but do not worry this one should be easy to solve"
She smiled at you.

You walked around and saw a switch with a lot of arrows pointing at it "that was pretty easy" you said to yourself as you pulled the lever which caused some spikes to go down and the two of you kept walking until you reached a bridge covered in spikes.

"This one is also easy, take my hand again"she said, you grabbed your hand as toriel stepped onto the spikes, they seemed to go down when walked on in a certain pattern, once you both reached the end of the bridge, she walked up to a dummy "this is a training dummy, when you may be walking around you'll encounter a monster and you have four opintions fight, act, items, or mercy, in this situation you'll want to fight"

-training dummy appears-

You looked into the dummy's lifeless eyes and chose act.

*you talk to the dummy.
*.....
*it doesn't seem much for conversation.

Afterwards you choose mercy.

*you won.
*you earned 0 xp and 0 gold.

Toriel seemed surprised but a bit disappointed as well "that's one way to get yourself killed, but let's continue"

Okay guys that's all for now and thanks for all the support on any of my books and I love you guys and I'll talk to you all later!