Chapter 2:

Hola :) ! Como estas? I just wanted to say thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :D!!

________________________________________________________________________________

     Camilla watched as a waiter dressed in the usual black and white uniform set down a thin silver tray with more glasses of Champagne on top of a round table covered in a satin red table cloth, and went straight to work on the sharp disaster that lied at her feet.

     Improvising, she began by raising another glass out in front of her and said, "I would like to make a toast - to a brand new start of a prosperous and healthy new year." She touched Henry's glass and then sipped from her own as their audience caught on. The people began chattering again, and she turned to face Henry once more.

     "Until next time then," Camilla said departing before he could even manage to get a word out. She went swiftly through the wooden door, and down the stone pathway as she was met by two men in dark sunglasses and tuxedos that helped to camouflage them against the midnight black sky. Both walked by her side as if they happened to be her body guards. 

     "Status," she said sharply.

     "Dead," they replied in unison.

     "Cause?" she questioned.

     The man to her left responded alone this time, "It appears to be a sudden major cardiac arrest."

     "Excellent," she said smirking as they approached a sleek white limousine with tinted windows.

     The man to her right then grabbed the silver door handle and beckoned her to enter the car. When she had slipped inside, she was once again reunited with her father. 

     "To the hospital," he said to the driver.