Why Do you have to Play Hard To Get

Meanwhile, in the boys locker room.

Jade's P.O.V

I had just finish football practice with the other guys. I just wish that they accept girls and not just guys. Someday they will have a  girls only football team and no guys will be able to join but tilt then I will just keep my gender a secret. Soon I was dressed and out of the boys locker room. I know that I'm not suppose to be in the boys locker room but its the only way for them not to think that I'm perverted. Soon I walked out of the boys locker and headed to my bike. As soon as I was about to climb onto my bike and leave this school of hell this bastard stops me by grabbing my ass. " What the hell are you doing, Mitch". I yelled at the dumb ass. "Just having a little fun Jade you don't have to be such a bitch about it." Mitch said . " You know how much I love Butch so why would you try something like that." I said quietly not wanting anyone to hear. " Like I said before I just wanted a little fun" Mitch said as he backed me up with my bike behind me. I was caught off so guard by what he did that I wasn't prepared on what he was doing he had kissed me right on the lips. He continued to kiss me until the hand some guys came to save me from the awful kiss I was experiencing. Then my prince charming came running and punched Mitch in the face. "Hello my princess, Come with me as we fly thought the night all the way to the moon where we will make love amogs the star, wouldn't that be fun."(# Diaboilk lovers forever)  I shook my head to what he said to me. Then he came closer and closer until he lips rubbed mine sending sparks thought my body. Then it got a little heated and we started making out. " Jade, what are you doing" I heard my Bubble yelled in my ear. I was suddenly pulled by the roughly by the arm. Soon I was in on the back of Bubbles' bike and rode off towards home. That kiss was amazing and the best one I have ever had. I love Butch so much that I just can't do it anymore. I just can't stay away from him. 

Butch P.O.V  

"So the most amazing thing happened today". I said excited about what happened in the school parking lot today. "Okay, Butch I would love to know what happened to you in the parking lot," Boomer said sarcastically. "Well since your so interested I'll tell. Guess who got their lips on the hottest chick in school know as Jade", I said proudly. "Wow thumbs up bro you did good. If only I can be able to kiss those soft, sweet lips of Alley", Boomer said lovingly.  Sometimes I worry about. "Don't worry Man, It will come soon," I Said.  "You really think so," Boomer said. " Yea I really think so".