Louis Imagine

#Imagine for

You and Louis had been friend for a while now, he had been acting weird when he was around you. He was stuttering and would blush a lot.

Lots of people were going to the lake this weekend. Louis thought it would be good if you went together and brought some of your other friends. Louis slept over so you guys got up early in the morning and packed up his car while the rest of your friends were showing up to your house.

The drive to the lake was fun, windows down, blaring music. Everybody brought tents so they could stay the night, so the car was very crowded. Once you guys got to the lake you jumped out and started taking out all the tents.

You and Louis were sharing yours since he didn't own one. He started setting it up while you got all the food and drinks out of his car.

*everything is set up*

After all the tents were set up your friends started making a bonfire, since it was getting dark. You all roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. You thought it would be funny to put a roasted marshmallow in Louis' face. You ran silently behind everyone, marshmallow in hand until you were right behind him. You stood right beside him, then pushed it in his face, ninja quick.

You just stood there acting like nothing had happened. He obviously figured it out when he swiftly picked you up and put you over his shoulder. Carrying you to the docks.

He started to throw you in, when you grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him with you. As you both plummeted into the icy water. Once you resurfaced you started splashing him.

Once the water fight was over you ran out of the water, soon being picked up into Louis' arms once again. Once you got back to the bonfire he set you on the bench and ran off to find a towel.

He came running back seconds later with a giant towel. He pulled you onto his lap, wrapping the towel around both of you. You snuggled into his chest searching for body heat. He wrapped his arms tightly around you, making you get blush and get slightly warmer.

Once everybody was ready for bed you hopped off Louis' lap and ran to the tent, hoping for it to be warm. You decided to change before Louis came back, you quickly took off your shirt and pants, searching for pj's which you forgot to pack. So you went into Louis' bag and took out a shirt and sweatpants. You slowly turned around and after changing, noticing Louis standing behind you with his eyes wide open.

You started blushing knowing that he saw you almost naked. He walked past you whispering "You look beautiful, even in my clothes with no makeup"

You started blushing, worse than you already were, you smiled and ran to hug him. He ended up falling backwards onto the blow up mattress. You were still onto of him when you both burst out laughing. You rolled off him, got under the blankets, and curled up into a ball, still cold.

Once he was under the blankets he scooted over to you and wrapped his arms around you once again. As you snuggled into his chest. You started to slowly drift off to sleep to the beat of his heart and him humming "Truly Madly Deeply" The last thing you heard before drifting off was "Y/n I love you and I always will, you are beautiful. I just wished you felt the same.

You desperately wanted to say it back, but thought it would be better said in the morning. You woke up first, laying there listening to the sound of his heart beating. You decided that it was time to wake him up. You kissed his cheek and saying "I love you Louis, wake up"

His eyes slowly fluttered open along with a huge smile creeping onto his face. He grabbed your hand, lacing his fingers with yours. He pulled you down as you snuggled your head into the crook of his neck as he whispered, "I love you too Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

You smiled into his neck, whispering "Of course I will" You looked up and he smashed your lips together in a sweet kiss. With 'I love you' written all over it.