Jealousy #3

Scott shot his eyes up to Mitch's. He thought Mitch looked a little pissed off. He couldn't pin point an exact reason, he just knew.

Mitch walked into the back where the bathroom was. It was rather small for what they were flying in, but modern. He took out his iphone and slumped himself on the toilet seat. He just needed to calm down and stop being so protective. The peach fuzzed boy went threw Twitter, because he had nothing else better to do.

Around 10 minutes passed and someone knocked the wooden door of the bathroom.

"Shit." Mitch practically blurted out. He was so into what he was doing on his phone he didn't even care to notice that he was still in the bathroom.

He opened the door seeing that a sleepy eyed Alex was wanting to go in. "Hey Mitch." He smiled rubbing his eyes.

Mitch laughed a bit, thank god it wasn't a random passenger. He quickly went back to his seat, the rim dark lighting was considerably hard to see in.

The bright blanket stood out more than ever though. It was practically calling his name to take Alex's spot. Mitch rolled his eyes and took the blankets offer.

---------

Scott peaked one of his eyes open to a beautiful 5:00 sunrise, and... Mitch??
His eyes widened as he saw the friend sleeping ever so quietly in his arms. Scott heart raced like a speeding bullet.

'What the fuck?!' He whispered the words as he untangled himself from sheet.

"I knew you would be surprised." A voice by the window chanted.

"What? Alex?!" Scott turned seeing Alex.

Alex giggled, "Little Mitch took my spot last night, he might of been drunk or something." He poked Scotts nose. "I would have woke you up earlier but you looked liked you didn't wanna be bothered."

An unwanted blush of embarrassment planted upon the singers face. He should've have been cuddling with Alex last night! Not Mitch! This was the one time Alex and him had some time together and the first night was trashed by his 'drunk friend' making stupid mistakes.

"Alex I'm so sorry, I really am. I didn't know he would just do that." Scott had a tone of anger in his voice.

"Shhh your gonna wake Mitch." Alex smiled and put a hand on the Scott's tensed shoulder. "I am fine, it's not your fault."

Scott inhales and exhales slowly. He just wants everything to be prefect with him and Alex.