Life-less.

I beam up after Jp's alarming buzz of her phone. A quizup notification. She was a heavy sleeper, and so was Kana. I was always the first one awake out of the three, for I was a light sleeper.

I gaze over at my two roommates. Sound asleep. I yawn and rub my eyes, and peer out at the brightened window. Beautiful view. I grab my phone to check the Dan and Phil section of Quizup. Molly, the owner of the Phan house, seemed to be awake. I pull myself off bed bed after pushing the covers away. I only went downstairs if someone else was awake.

I headed down the flight of stairs, and peer over to the kitchen. Molly and Tori sat there, pouring a cup of coffee like any other morning.

"Hey, Blur" Sam shouts out after my arrival downstairs.

"Hey Guys", I reply after gleaming a light smile towards them.

I heard light footsteps coming down, it must have been Kana, she is the only one with slippers in the house, out of about 30 people here.

I felt a moist palm grab onto my shoulder. That's when it all changed.

I told myself it was Kana. But that's when the lights flickered, then shut off.

"Don't worry, probably another power outage from the storm", Molly called out.

"Kana, is that you?" I say in reply to the sweaty grab. No answer.

The lights flickered back on.

"What, Blur?" Sam questioned.

"Oh nothing, probably just someone teasing me", I pause... "wait, where's Molly".

That's when a loud cry escaped from Sam. "AHH, MOLLY!". That's when I darted over, and looked in horror downward. Lifeless and pale on the ground...