Chapter Two

Raven opened her drawer, expecting to see the razor. Her savior. But instead, she found a note.

Rae. You are too important to be cutting yourself. So I flushed your razor. I love you.

-Robin

She fell to the ground. Shocked. Items flew across the room, as she broke down. What was she going to do? Scream at Robin? No, the others would be suspicious... Run away? Ha, that wouldn't help.

She knew what to do...

Her thoughts kept drifting to the last three words. I love you, I love you, I love you? She attempted to brush them off, but they stuck to her mind like glue. Finally, she arrived. "What can I get you, doll face?" The old woman behind the counter smiled down at her, her large figure towering over her small one. "Alcohol. Doesn't matter what kind," she said, slamming her money firmly onto the table. The woman chuckled. "Don't you have to be a little-" Following the last words was an ID. "Arella Roth? What a pretty name, I'll get you that bottle, hun."

This treatment was a lot better than those cuts. She looked up and chuckled, exclaiming loudly "Thank you, Robin!" She took another swig, the awful taste burning her lungs. But of course, when your getting buzzed, the taste doesn't really matter.

She stumbled out of the room, knocking on Robin's door.

"Roooobin!"

Beast Boy walked past the girl with a confused look.

"Uh, Rae?"

She looked at him smiling. He shifted uncomfortably. This wasn't like her. She chuckled at his expression.

"Hehe. Hiii Beast Boy. Have you seen Robin?"

"Yeah. He's... In the kitchen."

She laughed and pretended to be an airplane towards the kitchen, the green changeling following shortly. When Raven noticed Robin she walked towards him, putting an arm on his shoulder.

"Hi Rooobin. I heard you love me, bird brain. Well guess what?"

His eyes widened, blushing.

"Wh-what?"

She leaned in, inches away from his face. "I love you too." She kissed him, catching him off guard. "R-Raven! What the hell did you do?" Beast Boy snickered in the background. She pushed him to the ground, teleporting him to her room. He blushed, attempting to pull her off, but her grip was strong. Finally, he managed to pull her off. "W-what did you-" his eyes found an empty alcohol bottle. He glared through the mask. "Rav-" she stopped him. She layed him on her bed, kissing him.

"Shut up."

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Hey look who made another chapter but I'm working on 5 others. So... Check out my opinion on ships! Its funny! Especially the AquaTerra.

I love you all!