Chapter 1

Here I am again walking out in the middle of the night.Why? Because I got stuck at work again with somebody else's shift.

Anyway my name is Tina Padilla aka Tina Owens.I love desandnate but Nathan always is adorable! I'm 17,I have long choppy hair that falls in my face,I have snake bites,and I have a couple tattoos.My parents kicked me out last year cause I told them that I'm a satanist and their really christain. Well damn no need to get all but hurt about region! After that incident,I ended up dropping out of high school and I got my own small apartment and I work at a restaurant about 10 minutes away which is good cause I don't have a car.

Everyday and every night I always listen to music as I walk to and from work.I mostly listen to MIW.

FINALLY IM HOME! I was about to unlock the door when I heard a noise from down the hall.I didn't really let it bother me though so I unlocked my door and went inside.

Right as soon as I saw my couch,I immediately fell onto it and decided to play on my phone for a while before I go to sleep.

I decided to watch a couple vids of desandnate.My all time favorite vid is 'Chick pick up tips [ft.blake bliss].' I started watching some recent videos that I havent seen yet. After about a hour of watching youtube, im thinking about going to sleep.

I got up and went to my dresser and slipped on a large sweater.I jumped into my comfy bed and got underneath the covers,just laying there thinking whats going to happen in a week from now.I'm hoping something good,maybe something that will change my life forever.

I started to fall asleep until I heard something hit my window.I slowly got up to see what hit my window,there was a small crack in but nothing to major I hope.Just as I was about to walk back to bed,I saw 2 dark figures watching me.

If I'm not mistaken,they had glowing red eyes.I can't tell what the look like cause its dark outside and my window is pointing towards the forest.

Suddenly they just vanished out of no were.I didn't feel like going outside so I decided to try to go to sleep.

I layed in bed for about 30 minutes before I started slowly drifted into my dreamland.

Super sorry this was short,ill start making them longer I promise!