C/6

Lia

I hang out with Adrian the next week afterschool on friday. Jeremy is there. Im suprise and he yells annoyed because Aimee is screaming at the top of her lungs.

After awhile he comes out and sits at the table with me "i was trying to sleep but Aimee keeps screaming" Jeremy says "that sucks" i say.

"So are you coming to indiana this weekend?" He ask. I look up from my phone "yeah probably" Adrian calls me to go downstairs. Jeremy comes too. I call my mom to ask if i could go to indiana shes in a bad mood and says no. I get yelled at alot.

When i get off the phone jeremy keeps asking why i cant come. I just say i cant. For some reason he keeps trying to think of ways to convince my mom but me and Adrian tell him their is no changing her mind. He sighs and gets up and goes up stairs.

About Half an hour later i have to leave. I say goodbye. I look for jeremy but hes in the shower. As i leave he comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. I quicky leave.

Luckily the next week i am able to go to indiana with them. They have a trailer so we stay there for the weekend. We pick up jeremy from his house and head to indiana.

Im currently texting my ex. Just to see if i still have any feelings left for him. I know weird.  My phone is about to die so i turn it off. Jeremy gets off his phone and talks to us. We talk about netflix for awhile. Me and Adrian talk and the jeremy says somethin. "You turned your off phone off?" He asks me.

"Yeah" i say. After a coule seconds i wonder why he asked that. I look at the place where i put my phone and it wasnt there i look to see jeremy on my phone taking a picture. "Hey!" I say and try to take it from him.

Try. Im still trying to take my phone back until we see a flash and he drops it. I pick it up and rub my eyes. We look at Adrian because the flash was in her direction. She took a picture. "Dont post that" jeremy says.

I look at the picture he took its kinda dark but you can see him holding the love sign up along with a couple all black pictures and a video. I couldnt help but smile.

"You took a video" i say and look up at him. He looks over my phone "yeah that was a accident". I nod my head and see i have a snapchat from Adrian. I look at her and points to my phone.

I look at it to see a picture of my and jeremy. Hes holding my phone far away and im reaching over the seat trying to grab it. The caption said, "when your bestfriend and cousin keep flirting" I smile and take a screenshot. I snapchat her back and tell her we are not flirting she says "sure"

We arrive at indiana, and wow.

A/n
Stay tuned...