The God Uthma

Khalee sat down near a big tree, crossed her legs and looked up at the darkening sky. She took a deep breath, then started singing for the god, Uthma, who was about to wake. The god was dangerous, too risky for the planet earth to stay awake. She started singing. "Rest now, my warrior...Rest now, your deed is not needed..." She kept on like that, until she came to the second verse. "Let the cloak of-" She stopped. She'd got it wrong. She looked up at the sky in one aggressive move, worriedly. She stood up, darkness floating through her eyes. "I'm sorry Uthma." She could sense his energy float through her. It was sharp. She was not forgiven - The god was awake.

Estelle looked aggressive on a rock. She stared so hard on it that she thought her eyes would fall off. Then, after some seconds, she yelled, "Tamashī!". A black ball of lightning appeared in her palm.

Khalee flinched as she heard someone call an unfamiliar word out in the distance. She perked her attention towards the sound. "Poor soul," She muttered to herself. "Being close to me at this hour is not a good thing. The god will come."

Estelle ran towards the rock and brought her palm up in front of her and touched the rock. She heard a crack and turned towards the rock, which now had a huge hole in it. Estelle smiled, proud of herself.

Khalee heard some cracking in the same direction as she heard the call earlier. She sighed, and decided to see what was going on. Though her thoughts never left Uthma. She jumped on her horse and rode towards the sound.