chapter one

I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm ughhh, i turned it off and went to the bathroom,i washed my face then brushed my teeth and hair and went downstairs for break fast yummy.. i found a note from mum in the kitchen saying that she had to rush to work since there was an accident and she was needed in the hospital.

see since my dad passed away my mum had been working non stop for me and my brother's sake. my dad passed ten years ago when i was 8 years old and my brother james was 12 years old back then so mum took started working a night shift as a waiter in a nearby cafe after her morning shift in the hospital seeing that she is a doctor.

so i went back upstairs with a granola bar and opened my closet to decide what should i wear since today is first day at school. after a whole 30 minutes i decided on a grey sweatshirt and printed leggings with my pink scarf and uggs. then i wore my grey earrings and made a ponytail and took my bag to start my journey to school.

I went to my baby blue car and rode to school forgetting all about waking my brother up to start his job hunting today so i rang him while driving...

"what do you want?!!"he snapped once he answered " hello to you to my lovely brother" i answered in a sweet sarcastic voice "sorry belle but my head is killing me and the ringing phone wasnt helping" he said "well maybe if you werent drinking till 2 am yesterday you would have been fine" i said "well if i hadnt been drinking i wouldnt have banged this hot girl yesterday wouldn't i?" he said with a cocky voice and i just knew he was smirking...ughhh my brother is such a player "ewwww, i dont wanna hear about your wild adventures james, anyway i was calling to tell you that you should search for a ahhhhhhh" i screamed while pressing the brakes and unintentionally cutting the call with james.

the stupid car that almost crashed me was tinted so i couldnt see who was the driver but then it's door opened and came non other than jake williams our school's biggest player. i opened my door to give him a piece of my mind and to check on my car.

"you idiot, you could have killed me!!" I screamed at him then looked at my car to check on it so i had my back to him. "oh my god are you okay?" he asked "yeah i'm fine"i answered with my back still to him and when i turned he was checking his car then looked at me and said "not you you idiot, i was asking my car!" he answered...what the heck?! has he gone mental!! what a real jerk! "you are the one who almost crashed me and you tell me that i'm the idiot?!" I screamed "yeah yeah whatever bye" he said before driving away....JERK.

When i went to my car again my phone was ringing in it and i had 13 missed calls from james.....why is he calling so much?,,then i remembered that i ended that call after screaming so he must be really worried...almost instantly when i answered i was bombarded by tons of questions "belle are you okay? where are you? why did you scream? are you hurt? should i call mum?" i didnt know what to say so i answered sauing" i'm okay just spilled some water on myself nothing big" i didnt say the truth because i knew my brother would worry so much even though i wasnt hurt or anything. "oh okay, you got me worried there"he said..."no dont worry, i gotta go now cuz i arrived see ya later" i said..."ok bye"

                             ***********
Hello everyone please dont hate me but this is my first story ever so if you don't like it dont read it for all i know no one is holding a gun to your face and threatening you to read it so just dont leave any hate comments please...
Love ya all  :-*