I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

<Sarah's pov>

We decided to go to a Restaurant near by and I noticed Niall staring at me from my feet and up which made me feel a little weird. I ordered a salad with ranch and Niall ordered a chicken sandwich when we got our order we sat down near a window it was night so the stars were shining and they looked like nialls eyes so beautiful and blue...I had a crush on him since 4th grade but I didn't wanna tell him because it would ruin our friendship and plus I was going out with Zayn Malik he was the captain of the soccer team and he only went out with me cause Im rich he always treats me like crap and I hated it but Im still with him cause he makes me a little more cooler I love the attention when I get it but sometimes people treat me bad cause I'm friends with nerds I mean what's wrong with them? There was a new kid in school named Marcel he just started last week and me and Niall hanged out with him he's really shy but he can also be cute in a way I can't explain. He is an expert in math just like me! Niall doesnt really like Marcel that much, lets just say that Niall can be agresive sometimes,like one day when I was talking to Zayn out of nowhere he started calling me names and telling me I'm a bitch and Niall was behind him and he hated when people talked to me like that so he beat the shit out of Zayn and on that day I knew I was in love with Niall but I just couldn't tell him!

Chapter 3 coming soon!:)

Comment what u think. Love u guys!!