chapter 4

The first class began as my friends and i entered the large Gymnasium. There are around 12 people in here other than us all sitting on the floor. We decided to hurry up and take a seat.

Immediately following, the teacher entered the room. She had long, flowing blonde hair and wore a blue dress with a white apron on top and white stockings with black dress shoes. As she entered the room, her large boobs bounce around as she tosses her hair back and every student's jaws drop, other than mine, Iori's, and Shinji's. Seto was drooling heavily with large hearts covering his eyes. He looked even more enthusiastic than everyone else in the room.

I started to grow annoyed with Seto's behaviour so I punched his shoulder as hard as I could. He screamed and rubbed his shoulder.

"You're just jealous because you know you can't get her with me as competition." He teases, chuckling; his mouth formed into a playful grin.

"Whatever." I responded. He was starting to get more annoying by the second with his obsession with this teacher.

The teacher walks in front of everyone and puts on a pair of fashionable glasses in a flashy manner in front of everyone. She slashes a scroll out in front of her as it unravels. She lets go of it and it stays mid-air. As this happens, her boobs jiggle once more and causes all but me, Shinji, and Iori to fall back with nosebleeds. It was at this moment that I actually noticed our teacher had boobs.

I screamed and pointed at her, blushing.
"Wait, why is the teacher female!? This is a Mahou Shounen school! If she is magical, that would classify her as a Mahou Shoujo!" I shout in shock.
The teacher glares at me, light bouncing off of her glasses.

"It would be respectful if you actually called me Ms. Izumo. Also, everyone thought best that the teachers should be Mahou Shoujo instead because we have been at this way longer than you Shounen have." She explained, a bit of frustration filling out her tone.

I fumbled around until I was on my hands and knees, bowing to her.
"I apologize Ms. Izumo. I meant no disrespect." I replied, trying to give the most sincerity I had.

"Bullshit. Because of your outburst, you will be up for the pretest first." Ms. Izumo instructed. I stood to my feet as she directed me over to the middle of the gym.

"And what is your name, spike?" She asked in a condescending tone.
"I-it's Kyousuke Hart, ma'am!" I exclaim bluntly.

"Okay Kyousuke... You'll take your pretest with..." She glanced over each of the students. She noticed Iori was quivering slightly so she stared at him with an evil grin. She fingered him over.

"Yes, you. Give us your name."
Iori stood up and his voice started wavering. "M-m-my n-name is I-Iori Wiles, Ms. Izumo." He shivered.

"Yes, this will do nicely. Get up here, Mr. Wiles." Ms. Izumo commanded, and Iori followed orders.

We stood there, in the middle, facing each other.

"This class will teach you how to combat both each other and other things such as monsters or apparitions, etc." Ms. Izumo lectured. "Your pretest will be a duel with one other classmate in this room. For this first duel, we have Kyousuke versus Iori. Turn 180 degrees and take 10 paces forward and when I say go, face each other and commence the battle."

We took our places. Immediately after we took our ten steps, she gave the signal. We took this as cue to transform. I changed from my gaming T-Shirt and denim pants into a breastplate, a yellow scarf, Black cloak, Hide-Leather pants and combat boots. Iori's look changed into a general's cap, a blue cape, a black combat shirt, black gloves, navy blue combat jeans and black converse.
He lifts his right hand into the air and out comes a large wall of cannons in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Kyou-kun." He said as he swung his hand down and fired all the cannons at once. The sheer fact he had this strength caught me off guard as I was battered down my Iron balls. I flew backwards but recover mid air as a long-sword appears in my hand and I dash towards him. He pulled two handcannons out of thin air and once I got in close, he fired one right into my shoulder, causing me to fell onto my back.

I tossed myself back to my feat and attempted another charge. He began to fire his cannons but I dodged each shot this time, but he's so agile that I couldn't  land any of my hits.

I swung my sword horizontally and he blocked  it with one of his hand cannons as he pointed the other dead at my face. His eyes glaring at my soul with serious intent. I let go of the sword and swept  his legs as I pulled another sword from the air and pointed it at his face. He recovered to his feet in a flashy manner and ended up kicking me away. He pulled a sniper out of air this time and began aiming at me. He got a lock just as I recuperated from his last strike and pulled the trigger rapidly, firing a large rain of bullets at me.

I fell on my back as I returned to my regular outfit, all scratched and bruised. I'm pretty certain I had a few of those bullets lodged into my bones.

"Alright, test one is complete. Iori, you passed with flying colors." Ms. Izumo smiled, chuckling. Iori returned to his normal outfit as he seemed like he was about to break down and cry. He ran towards me as fast as he could. Immediately when I tried to get up, he tripped over himself and landed on me, causing a large amount of pain to course through my body at a shocking rate. I couldn't help but scream.

"Sorry, Kyou-kun. So sorry." He apologized as he got up. He tried to help me up but in the process, he slipped on one of his sniper rounds and accidentally flung me into the wall.

"Sorry!" He screamed as he ran to help me again.

"Ms. Izumo, don't you think we should let Iori and Kyou-chan have some alone time. It may take a while for Kyousuke to pull out." Seto said in his doubled over in love voice.