Bullshit

Next morning

Toni POV: I woke up the next morning and Kenny was sleep beside me. I looked over on my nightstand there was a bouquet of roses with a note.

Note: Baby I'm so sorry about last night. Yes I had a great time but it doesn't compare to the times I have with you my love. I love you and I apologize. Please don't be mad at me honey.

Toni POV: Awww that's sweet. Kenny was sleep I started to kiss on his neck and he woke up.

Kenny: your not mad at me

Toni: no baby

Toni and Kenny kiss passionately

Toni: I love you

Kenny: I love you more sweetie

Toni put on her robe and Kenny put on his basketball shorts and they went downstairs.

Toni: oh you cooked breakfast Jasmine

Jasmine: yeah all of Kenny favorites

Toni looked at Kenny

Kenny: thanks I'm sure it's delicious

Charles: Kenny how far is a Walmart

Kenny: like a mile away

Charles: ok I'll go later

Everybody ate breakfast. Charles and Kenny went outside to play basketball Toni pulled jasmine into the living room to talk to her.

Toni: you know your my best friend and all

Jasmine: yes of course

Toni: see there's certain things that I just won't take, What's going on with you and my husband? Do you have feelings for him?

Jasmine: *lying* No Toni I would never your my friend

Toni: you have crossed a line by fixing him breakfast this morning

Jasmine: how is that crossing a line

Toni: he's my husband I was coming downstairs to fix him breakfast. If he needs anything that's from me and not you.

Jasmine: Toni I was just being nice

Toni:and there's nothing wrong with being nice but you don't touch and flirt with Kenny.

Jasmine: you've changed

Toni: how have I changed

Jasmine: your being really bitchy

Toni: No I'm not being bitchy I'm a wife who doesn't take bullshit from desperate sluts like you.

Jasmine: I can't believe you just said that to me Toni I'm your best friend and your going to get mad at me, so what if I flirt with him it's not a big deal.

Toni: Bitch it's huge deal he's my husband were married. I know back in school I wouldn't have cared over a boyfriend, but my husband is totally different so all I have to say is don't flirt with my man.

Toni goes into the kitchen and starts washing dishes. When she finishes she goes and gets in the shower.

Kenny POV: Charles had left from outside and went into the house and up to his guest room. I heard him grunting wtf. I know it wasn't him and jasmine because jasmine was on the couch. I opened the door and saw his hands in his pants and him watching a video of Toni in the shower.

Kenny went up to him and started punching him in the face.

Kenny: Bitch your watching my wife *punching him*