Chapter 8

*Flashback from Luke's POV*

"Tag your IT Lucas" I turn around from my hiding spot to see Alexandra. We were playing IT tag we play it everyday at school and when we get home from school. I run to tag her and I fall on the side walk and scrap my knee, my eyes start watering. "Alexxxxxxxxxxxx" I yell cry she runs over to me... "Lukey are you okay?" she ask. I shake my head no. I look over to see my dad talking to Ms. Smith like he always does. I start crying even though I'm 7 and half it still hurts to see my dad talking to another girl after him and my mom split. Alex hugs me "hey suck it up buddy your knee is okay" I smile at her... "hey Alex since you are my best friend promise me that you will always be there for me like I will for you" she hugged me again. "I promise" she said. "Luke time to come in"

*end of flash back*

I smile at the thoughts and memories. 

*Flash back #2 Luke's pov*

I'm 14 now and I started realizing that I love Alex... She is still my best friend and neighbor even though we are dating behind everyone back. Today we went for a walk and we found a creek and jumped in.... then we kissed for the first time and she told me she loves me.

-the next day- 

Alex is being rushed to the hospital she got jumped and girls hit her is the head with a bat  over and over again than I got there Christ do I feel terrible...

-5 hours later- 

she finally woke up and I get to go see her. I walk in and she looks at me "who the hell are you! Get Out! I don't know you!" I run out crying. "She doesn't remember anything past the age of 5 I'm sorry sir"  the doctor said.  " I love her she is my best friend and my girlfriend or was but now its whatever" I scream and run.

*End of flashback*

I start crying at the thought.

*Flashback #3 Luke's pov*

"Luke I know you don't want this but I love her" i sit there crying in front of my dad and Ms. Smith. "I understand but I still love Alex and she doesn't remember me so what do I do act like I don't know her and i'm not madly in love with her cause I am" I say crying more as Ms. Smith hugs me. "We understand maybe we can try and help her to remember you" I nod.

*End of flashback*

I was nervous of getting caught trying to help her remember me I still love her like no one else can and I don't want to hide that anymore but I guess I have to... I really miss her and us now I'm gonna have to be a dick to her till i find a way to make her remember.

----------------------------Author's note----------------------------------

I know you guys were wondering why it was moving so fast and I mean i wanted to be different then those cheesy books so please stop commenting on chapter 2 telling me that it stupid that its moving to fast and telling me to eat a dick and shit because it's kinda ridiculous because it's my book and I will make it how I want so yeah so this is the chapter I been waiting to write for yall. so byeeeeeeee.....