Chapter nine a new family member

"Yami? Is everything okay?"You asked."A-akira......" that was he said."Don't worrie we'll get then back" You said while trying to comfort him."No....you are staying......Am going..." he said coldly."But why can't I go? I can help!" You said proudly."(y/n) your going to get hurt or worse.....am sorry but your not going....." he said."Yami I know this must be hard for you but I can help..." you said."No! (y/n)! I don't want you to get hurt!!" said Yami out of nowhere.You jumped back a bit.'wow this reminds me that I should never get him mad....'
He sighed and said"(y/n) just please listen to me....I don't want you to get hurt.....please listen to me" Soon you finally gave in and said"Okay Yami..." he walked towards you and pulled you close to him."Thank you" he said and kissed your forhead.You smiled and said"Your welcome" 'am sorry Yami but am going with you no matter what....'
~~????? Pov~~
Today was just normal day at work killing the world's biggest criminals every single day."Leon I have a new mission for you...." said my boss."What is it sir?"
"You have two new target's one is Hitoshi Akira and a another one name Yami mouto (is that how you spell the last name? Sorry if I get it wrong XD)" he said while handing me a folder on their personal information for their weaknesses.I nodded and left while looking in their folders.I saw (y/n) in one of the pictures with Mr.mouto.....I haven't seen her in years at first I was shocked.'why is she with this man? Doesn't she know what is he capable of?!' I sighed and gotted my things ready for when I kill Hitoshi and Yami in domino city....and save my sister from him....'don't worrie (y/n) your brother is coming for you'

Me:Whoa lots of Shit is happening right now!!
Tirstan:now it just says boobs.....
Me:-_- really?
Leon:Can I kill him?
Me:NO!!!!
Leon:-3-
Me:Oh by the way the picture on top is Leon
Tirstan:I WANT TO FLY!!!!!
Leon:smirks that is possible...but it comes with a price...
Me:LEON WHAT DID I JUST TOLD YOU?!?
Leon:Um.......
Me:-_- really? Bye readers.....
Leon:see ya sis!
Tirstan:BYE!!!