moving/1

so today was the day, I would be moving from Princeton, New Jersey to Annapolis, Maryland. I was so nervous about the neighborhood my family and I would be moving into because, I don't want to coincidentally move in next door to one of my favorite family vlogging channels home!!!! like you know how WERID that would be, but at the same time it would be pretty AWESOME!!! The biggest thing I was gonna miss was, my friends and the boy I had been crushing on since the 1st grade. his name, Jake Smith: flowy brown hair, blue eyes like the ocean my family and I would visit in the summer, with an amazing/hilarious personality.  (PICTURE BELOW⬇️)

i just always had that feeling that he would finally start to like me but guess not

i just always had that feeling that he would finally start to like me but guess not. to him I'm a nobody, that's only because all the girls fell for him ever since he walked through the doors in kindergarten! but it's okay because I just have the urge that something is planned for me when we are at our new home in Maryland. 

So, right now the people who came to get all of our boxes and furniture from our old house to take our new house is taking the last of my stuff from my room and they are off to our new home in Maryland. My parents and I decided to say our goodbyes to all of our  friends and family in person because we wanted to make it more memorable. My friends already understand the reason why my family and I are moving but, I just wanted to make sure that we could still be talking no matter what. So after we said our goodbyes, then we're on the road!!!!

(OUTFIT WARN ON THE WAY TO MARYLAND BELOW⬇️)

SO HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? IS IT GOOD... COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE!!!! BTW FIRST FANFIC SO PLEASE DONT JUDGE!!!!!
MY NAME IS KAITLIN AND IM A HUGE FAN OF FLIPPIN' KATIE♡ WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER;)))))) SRRY IT WAS SHORT, LONGER ONE NEXT:////