Part 23

Hanna's pov

We all got our nails done really nicely, and all my friends told me to thank my Mum. We all said our goodbyes, and I went over to a near by bench to wait for Caleb. I get out my phone and start to text Caleb to see where he was. I hear bing on my phone and open the text message that came through. My blood goes cold.

Wow Hanna, we can use your nickname again! Hefty Hanna! - A

I start to look around and see if anyones around, but there is no one in sight. I put my phone away and start to fidget with my fingers. Looking around to see if Caleb's car was here, but it wasn't. I look down at my fingers and notice I've chipped one. How the hell did I manage to do that?! I came out like a minute ago, and one is already chipped! That place cost seventy dollars. I continue to look at my nails in disgust, I don't notice Caleb's car pull up. He walks up to me and scares the living day lights out of me.

" Caleb! You scared me!" I say, as he stands above me.

" Sorry, We just have to go to your appointment now!" He said to me. He held his hand out, and as I tried to grab it, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I put my hand on the area, and sit back down.

"Hanna, are you okay?"He asked me, before sitting down next to me.

" Yeah, but I have no idea what that was!" I say kind of laughing, but knowing it may be serious. I grab his hand as we walk back to the car and he looks at my and smiles.

We get to the clinic, and Caleb helps me out of the car. We get inside and I sign in. After I'm finished, I walk over to Caleb, who is slouched in one of the plastic chairs, with a magazine in his hands. I lift up the magazine to see what his reading, and a smile spreads on my face.

" What are you reading?" I ask him, and he closes it and puts it away.

" Some rubbish, about parenting and stuff" he said smiling. He put his hand on my knee and we gaze into each other's eyes for a minute, until the lady comes out.

" Hanna Marin, room 312" She announces, and Caleb and I both get up. We make our way over to the room and walk in. We see an older lady, in her late forties, gathering some files up. She  turns around and notices us. She smiles at us, and it's a warm welcoming smile, unlike the women in the waiting room, seeing how young I was.

" Hanna Marin, so nice to meet you!" She said, shaking mine and Caleb hand. " So today I am checking the gender, correct?" She asked us, and we nodded.

" Okay Hanna, would you be able to get yourself positioned on the bed, and then I will apply some gel onto your stomach, okay" I nod in agreement, and make my way over to the bed. I lay down, and pull my shirt up just below my boobs, and she apples the cold gel onto my stomach. I look down at my stomach and she how big I am. Hefty Hanna is back. I think to myself, before she puts the wand on my stomach.

" Well Hanna and Caleb, your baby is a healthy boy!"

Please comment any names you like for the baby please!
- Alison Lia xxxx