Chapter 1

Life. Death. Our ultimate dream is to be in control of both. To be able to bring people back from the death, to be able to kill. We could always do one, what would happen if we were able to do the other? Well there's a reason we can't. And it all happened only a few years ago. During the war of revenge.

It all started on a dark night. With a dark man, who had dark purposes? His room filled with strange concoctions and wires all going towards the same thing, bringing someone back from the dead.

The man was a scientist with long twisted hair and yellow crooked teeth. His eyes were bloodshot and clouded. His white lab coat drenched with rain from the outside storm. The building shook and lighting flashed outside as he walked towards the body of someone long dead.

He connected wires the figure and turned his machine on. Slowly the figure started to move and soon his eyes shot open. The figure gasped, sitting bolt upright. The scientist made his way over and layed his hand on the figures shoulder. It was a man in his late nineties, with silvery white hair and rotted skin. Then he turned his head to look at the scientist. Fear clouded his eyes and shook.

"Beware." His voice croaked, hoarse and painfully he continued, "You have broken the border. You must be prepared for them. They are coming."

"Who?" The scientist asked the man.

"They are coming for us all. They seek revenge for how we've treated them, soon the human race will become extinct." He slowly raises his voice until he is yelling.

"Who? Man. Tell me who is coming." The scientist roared at the man, who still refused to tell him the cause of the danger. Lightning struck the earth and the building shook, shattering every window. The man looks toward the skeleton of the window in horror, the scientist soon follows his line of vision until his eyes land on an innocent looking bird, as it flew inside he noticed one tiny detail that could change everything.

"DEATH SHALL COME UPON US ALL! THEY ARE COMING AND THEY WILL HAVE THEIR REVENGE!!!"