I meet Gabriella

*beep beep*

Damn alarm clock. Oh and it's Monday... My first day at lakemond.

I opened my sleepy eyes just to have the sun shinging bright in my Face.

"Janelle! Get up your going to be late!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"I have been awake, mom!" I lied.

"Ok hurry up you have ten minutes before the bus comes!" Oh crap, ten minutes!

I immediately pulled off the blankets and stood onto the cold carpet. I rubbed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair.

I walked To my bathroom and turned on the water to brush my teeth.

Brush,spit,rinse,repeat 3 times. It's my daily teeth brushing routine.

I walked back to my bedroom and peeled off my shirt, revealing my light blue bra. I entered my walk in closet and picked out a grey t-shirt and a white lace cardigan, a pair of black jeans and my plain black combat boots. I unhooked the clasps of my bra and threw it on the floor, went over the my dresser and picked out a minty green bra.

I picked up my Grey shirt and slipped it over my heads poking my arms through the holes. I slipped my arms into the Lacey cardigan and looked at myself in the mirror. Haha oops I forgot about my pants! I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them. I carefully folded them and set them on my bed. I put in my jeans and grabbed some white socks for my combat boots. As I was tying my boots I heard a loud bang and a cry for help downstairs! I immediately ran downstairs to find my mother lying on the ground with a bullet shot in her stomach. The blood oozed out and I grabbed the phone to dial 911.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady said.

"I heard a scream from the kitchen and a loud bang, I rushed downstairs and found my mother with a bullet s-shot in her stomach!!!!" I tried to hold in my tears.

"We are tracing your phone right now and the computer shows that we are only about 5minutes away! Hold on we will be there soon!" Then she was cut off.

I knelt down next to my mom and held her hand,"stay in there mom you are strong please I can't lose you! If there is a god please make a miracle happen! I can't Lose her I just can't!!!" I felt the hot tears streaming down my cheecks.

"It's ok honey I'm here!" Her voice fading slowly but surely.

"No mom your not your, dying please be strong! I love you!" I was sobbing.

I heard the air stop coming out of her mouth and I just froze. I didn't blink and I felt my heart stop beating at the same time.

Next thing I knew my mom was being carried out in a body bag. She left me on the kitchen floor sobbing, uncontrollably sobbing.

"Be strong it's ok, be strong" I heard an unfimiliar voice say

I turned around to find a girl my age.

I jumped because she startled me, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you! I'm Gabrielle I live a across the street from you." She sounded calming

"Oh, hi I'm janelle. Oh crap I'm going to be late for school!"

"Wait, with school are you going to?" Gabriella asked

"Lakemond high, why do you ask?"

"I go to lakemond!" Yes a friend!

"Cool! Well I should probably start walking to school before I'm late on my first day...." I trailed off

"No need! I can drive you I have a Porsche!" Gabbi said cheerfully.

"Oh thanks but I shouldn't-" she cut me off

"It could be the least I could do, you need someone to show you around, and trust me you need to learn all the things about lakemond before you go. We only live about 10 minutes away."

"So before we go to school. I should tell you about a few people. Their is carter and Tiffany that I'm worried about. Tiff and carter are dating. Carter has supposably gone to jail for dating abuse. He was proven innocent apperantly. But nobody knows for sure... I'm warning you, beware of both of them. And Tiffany will to torture anyone who gets in her way or Carter's way. If Tiffany finds anyone flirting with carter she will almost kill them." I felt the engine stop. I looked out my window to see a GIANT school. Must be lakemond I thought.

"We're here!" I felt my stomach flip

"Oh yay...." I sounded sarcastically.

Gabbi opened my door for me an I stepped out.

I took a deep breath and calmed down the butterflies in my stomach.

"Don't be worried its not as scary as it looks." Gabriella tried to calm me down.

"Thanks but nothing can calm me down from what I hear."

"I didn't mean to frighten you. We should go to the main office and get you a school direction paper to show you where your classes are." We walked toward the school and gabbi pushed open the front doors. The school smelled of too much perfume and some type of cheese. Then Gabriella pushed open another set of doors to what I guess was the office.

She took a green slip and handed it to me. "Here are your school directions." She smiled

"Thanks" I fake smiled.

We exited the main office. I had my head down looking at my directions.

"Watch out Janelle!" I felt gabbi tug me to the side, but it was to late, I had already fallen to the ground!

"Watch where your going!" I heard a deep voice yell.

"Ouch! My head really hurts!" My head was throbbing.

I watched as Gabriella sat down next to me. "Are you ok? I think we should take you to the nurse!" I heard gabbi say.

"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going, I'm janelle." I said offering the guy my hand.

"The names carter. Watch it next time I can tell your new here so I'm going to let you off the hook this time but next time you've got it bad." I just met carter oh god what did I just do?

"Sorry again I should get to the nurse bye." I stood up making a fast walk for it because I couldn't run.

Gabriella was not far behind. She grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "Wrong way you just passed it." She said quietly.

"Oh." I turned around and started walking again.

"Right here." She guided me into room with two small matresses and a curtain. Oh yay the nurse.