chapter 1

HAYLEES P.O.V

hi im haylee im 15 I always look happy even when im sad because how I choose to block the sadness is through crazyness and smiling like a freak.

          im dyslexic so it is a little harder for me but ya know im still pretty good with dealing with that. I am good in school I have 4 A's and 2 B's .

      I have amazing boyfriend his name is Fletcher and I love him hes amazing. But I know this is weird im a major directioner... ya ok laugh all you want I love them they have saved my lifes so much since the time I was 12. oh and by the way I am in 4th period science right now! I hate this class so much my teachers name is Mr.Shindleman or as I say to his face and he doesnt evn notice Mr.Shittleman. But some how I manage to keep and A+ in his class. he has an obsession over rocks one time in class, I was like what are thoughs white rocks called and why? He talked the rest of the period about that haha.

      but the gross thing is he spits when he talks and im in the front row so im like his frsaking target... But enough about that lets get into someore fun things about my life ok so I play volleyball soccer basketball and powderpuff and I have played football yes im athletic I love sports. I guess you could say im a little competitive.... ok maybe really competitive.

         I have 3 main girls I hang out with, Kaylen, Kippy and Shaylee.  They are man "hoimies" hahaha ok, but my bestest freinds in the whole.intire world is wair for is... KAYLEN GRACE WRIGHT God I love that chickie poo haha. I guess I would say she is my rock, I probably wouldnt be here if it wearnt for her :).

.

.

.

.

sorry I had my moment their... lol hahaha. well let's see erm... idk what I was gonna say hahaha well just to let you know I love you ;)

AUTHORS NOTE: ok so my next chapters I will not be in the same kind of perspective but hahha I hope you like it sorry ive been busy with school so I will try to wright more... kisses xoxo love ya DON'T BE A GHOST READER!!!!!!