she mad

My pov
I was just sitting in my room watching TV today was a normal day.... SINCE WHEN IS THIS STORY NORMAL YOU THOUGHT YOU THOUGHT.ok so when I was watching TV frisk bust  open my window.what the heck I thought and she looks at I was so I have to do this.I get off my bed and...RUN TO CHARA she's ready to chase me I teleport away before I teleport I hear her say s*** I teleport back and say you kiss chara with that mouth and teleport to there room and lock the door chara siting there reading a book I go to her face and say WHAT THE H*** IS WRONG WITH FRISKY I yell chara still reading her book I frown and smirk again"ok don't tell me I'm just going to show all you make out and the other ones you know what I'm talking about to Toriel let's see how she reca-"ok ok fine I'll tell you"nice ok the reason is she... doesn't...like...you"I already know that she never done this before im getting little worried seeing her like this I say trying not to punch chara ok ok I may have had alphys to make a pill to beat you up😐 nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooioooooooooooooooooooo I i pinch her and run I'm pulled in to a closet ohhhhhhhhhh s***
(45 minutes later)
After I got my a** beat up frisk said sorry after words im like sorry she I even got me a cake chara got in trouble to she has to sleep on the couch for 1week me and her said darn it well at least we don't have to yell at night when they catch they have a new camera in there room