Chapter 21

Selena's pov: I was getting ready to hang out with Dylan blasting music and dancing around while doing makeup. I dropped my brush and scrolled through Instagram. I liked a few pictures then took a selfie and posted it.
When I was finished putting my finishing touches. I knocked on sierras door, then entered her room.

"How do I look?" She looked up at me "cute!" She got up from her bed and started fixing my hair. " Remember tonight have fun! You're not going to see Dylan again after tonight anyway." I rolled my eyes " I'm not doing anything with Dylan but hanging out as friends."

She smirked " yea pretty soon just hanging out is going to turn into you sleeping with him." She laughed " who am I kidding your virgin ass wouldn't do that!"

I rolled my eyes and left the room. After a few minutes I heard the doorbell ring. I smiled and answered the door "Hey Dylan!"
He looked me up and down with his mouth hung open "woah!" I blushed " you don't look bad yourself." He blushed and took my hand into his and walked me to his car. Opening the door like a gentlemen of course.

"Where are we going?"
"You will see.." He smirked.
We arrived at this huge club.
"Dylan?! We're going clubbing We can't go clubbing!! We're underage and I don't have a fake I.D"

He smiled at me " Relax its my uncle's club we don't need an I.D" he looked down " I'm sorry if this is not what you had in mind... you said you wanted to get your mind off stuff."

" No this is perfect.. I was just shocked! Let's go inside I'm excited now!" He opened the door and took my hand cutting through the long waiting line. The guards just let him in not asking any questions.

"Do you drink?" Dylan asked looking down at me. I looked down at my shoes "no, but I can try."

"You never had a drink in your life?! You go to school in England it's legal there." "I know,but... Wait the real question is why are you aloud to drink at your uncles club"
He laughed " he's a cool uncle and plus I'm Italian in my family were aloud to have a drink at 13" I gave him a disapproving look " hey! Don't look at me like that I only gotten shit faced once!" I laughed " I'm only kidding I'm not judging you... So what should I get?"

" I'm going to start you off with a strawberry daiquiri. It's so sweet your going to barely taste the alcohol." Dylan got me my drink. I took a deep breath drank it and it was surprisingly very good. Soon I was having more and more. Until I was officially shit faced.

" I want to dance!! Let's dance Dylan!!" I took his hand and pulled him onto the dance floor. I grinded  my hips against him as he moved with me.

After a few minutes of grinding I turned to face Dylan. " Can you get me another drink?!"
"Oh no, no more for you beautiful."
I smiled " you called me beautiful."
He smiled back "yep."
I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in. He unwrapped my arms and held my hands "are you sure this is what you want."
"Not anymore!! You fucking rejected me!" Oh no the alcohol is really getting to me.

" no no! Babe I did not reject you I just want to make sure this is what you want." He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back wow he's a great kisser. I smirked then continued to grind on Dylan.

_________
The next day I woke up on Dylan's bed. Wait what the fuck happened last night and why am I on Dylan's bed!! I feel sick really sick!!
I ran into the hallway and through up in the toilet. I heard footsteps coming towards me. Dylan came in the bathroom and held my hair up. After I was done I washed up then went back to Dylan's room.
"What the fuck happened last night... The last thing I remember is my first drink."

He laughed " you were really fun last night we danced then kissed! It was amazing!"

"We what!?" I yelled " how can you just take advantage of me like that... Fuck fuck fuck!!"

"Wait... What? I'm sorry I thought you liked me..." He put his face into his hands. I sat on the bed next to him "what else did we do?"
"Nothing I swear." He said I could tell he was stressed out. "I'm sorry Dylan I just freaked out a little I do like you a lot." But I love Zayn.. Tell him your seeing someone. "But I'm going to boarding school we will never see each other again and it doesn't make sense to start something."

"You're right... I really like you Selena I hope one day we can give us a chance."
" Me too." I lied. I really like Dylan, but I love Zayn. I finally figured it out it's not Harry it's Zayn and it always has been Zayn.

" Do you mind driving me home?"
"No, not at all lets go."
We drove to my house in silence.
When we got there I stepped out of the car.

"Selena wait!!" I stopped in my tracks then turned around. " I really had a great time I hope we can do it again sometime."
"Me too." This time it wasn't a lie Dylan is a great friend.
I know you just want to be friends, but I have to do this or I will regret not doing it. He leaned in and kissed me I followed. He's such a great kisser. What I'm not going to him again why does it matter. We said our last goodbyes and I headed inside.
What am I going to do about Zayn I have to tell him how I feel. I realized he is the one for me, but what if Harry doesn't want to be my friend anymore. I need to use my last couple of days to figure my shit out.