Chapter 1

------------
Copyright © 2016 by @storywriter_leonetta
All rights reserved. Thank you.
--------------------
I'm Spanish so I make mistakes in writing. Hope you don't mind and enjoy it.
This is the first time I write a novel like this one, and I'm excited! The main characters are called Tini, Jorge and Pepe but it's a different story. Hope you like it!
-----------------

Chapter 1

My name is Martina Stoessel, I'm 19 years old and I've been a spy since I was 15.
I've been trained here since I was born. I've been trained to be invisible, and to kill.
Sounds harsh? It is.
I don't have parents, my coaches are my family. My parents were criminals, they were murderers. The government undercover agents saved me from them when I was a baby. Yes, I live with the people who killed my parents. You might think that's crazy, but they saved me from the dark side.
My coaches love me, they trained me to be the best undercover agent. I want to fix everything that my parents destroyed.
I'm the youngest agent in my organization, and everyone calls me "Tini". Today is the most important day of my life. I'm going to be told what's my first mission. All these years I've just been working with other spies, but now I'll have my own mission.

I knock the door.

"Tini, come in." Mr. Smith says.

I go and sit down on the chair in front of the desk. Mr. Smith is our leader, he is around 50 years old and is grey-haired, he's like a father to me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks with a warm voice.

"Excited." I answer.

"That's my girl." He looks at the sheet in front of him.

"Tini, this mission is hard. You'll handle it alone, and you'll be infiltrated for one month. I'm not sure this is a good idea. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." He says with a worried face.

"I'll do it. I've been waiting for this all my life." I reply confidently. I really want to do it.

"Okay." He smiles. "You will infiltrate the organization your parents worked for. They are planning on robbing the Bank of America and you have to stop them."

"Okay" I nod.

"They are recruiting new young agents because they need help. They are fooling young trained people, making them think they work for the government. I don't know what they'll tell you, they'll probably say you have to help them to stop the criminals from hitting the bank, but they are the ones who are doing that. We've already arranged a meeting on your behalf. You need to impress them to get picked. "

"I understand." I say. I listen carefully what he says, trying to remember everything.

"If you kill their leader, I'm sure they'll abort the mission and we will be able to go and arrest them all."

I hold my breath.
"Okay, but if I kill their leader, they'll kill me too." I say, trying not to show my fear. I don't want him to think I won't be able to do it.

"Don't worry about that. You'll have this bracelet which is also a phone, to call us when you want. For the present time, you only have to become his friend, win his confidence. When it's the right time you will kill him, and we will do the rest. There will be no danger, but you don't have to do it if you're not prepared." He repeats.

"No. I'm ready. I can do it." I say.

"I'm proud of you. You are like a daughter to me." He smiles, and stands up to hug me.

Mr. Smith is so tall, I lay my head on his chest, feeling his leather jacket.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Jorge Blanco."

Do you like it? Do you want more? Thanks for reading 😙❤