Uncovered Secrets

My heads ringing and my arms hurt. I touch my forehead; it’s so cold in here. Why the hell did Maria turn on the air conditioner... I opened my eyes slowly... I wasn’t in my bedroom at all I was laying on a white couch on the side of a quite beautiful room, the walls were painted powder blue and the floor had spotless white carpet... everything was almost white, it hurt my eyes.. I looked around frantically. Where the hell was I?! I froze when the door suddenly opened and in walked the ice woman (Well I called her that, if you saw her you would too) She walked to her cream desk and sat on her cushiony baby blue seat.

“Have a seat” She announced with a surprisingly airy light voice

I walked up hesitantly and sat down slowly never tearing my gaze from her.

“Audrey Hawthorne?”

I nodded, who the hell was she and why did she act so normal! Then it dawned on me... I got kidnapped oh lord I’m gonna get murdered.

“Don’t worry we won’t hurt you” She said as if just reading my mind

I blinked in surprise “Who... who are you?”

“My name is Vanora Nox, you must be wondering why you’re here. You see Audrey you are special. And this is a school for special people just like you”

Oh god she’s not telling me I’m mad and i’m in a mental intuition? Well that explains the snow coming out of her breath.

“This is a school of elements. Fire, Water, Air and Earth. Here we learn about nature and how to strengthen our powers, we learn how to bond with nature and live in harmony with each other by learning about our own and others elements.”

“Wait wait wait you kidnapped me so I could go to a school?” Is interrupted

She smiled “We did not kidnap you, we saved you. This may come as a shock to you but you were not kidnapped your parents were.”

I stood there staring at her for a few seconds in dis-belief “Who kidnapped them?!”

Her gentle face turned grim “A rival elemental group called the Nixes. They are not of our 4 elements we teach here, although we have some very special people who are not of the 4 elements here as well, their personification is Ice” She said sighing “We we’re always outcasts the Nixes because there were so few of us people thought we were different, people are scared of what are different”

“So aren’t you-“

“Yes my element is ice.” She sighed “It took me a long time to prove I could be trusted. My sister is the leader so it took me years” She stood up and began looking out the window of the grounds “She took the whole thing too far. She wanted power not acceptance, you see the nixes were never that powerful and did not have a proper functioning kingdom,” She turned around to face me.

“So what is your element” she smiled

“My- my element? I don’t know”

“Oh of course silly me, your parents are Sierra and Claude are they not?” she said walking towards a filing cabinet

“Yes yes they are”

She searched through the files with a serious look on her face “Hmm... oh here it is Hawthorne... both the element... oh my... they are both Omnia...”

“Pardon, Omnia?”

“Meaning they could possess all 4 base elements”

“So that means...”

“You are an Omnia... this is the reason your parents were kidnapped I should of known Hawthorne ha!”

I sat there in silence wondering what the she was talking about