My Friend got DDOSED?

Hello, this is my first every story. Its about my friend getting ddosed. Hope you enjoy ;3.

Well It all started when I was playing games with my friend and we decided to add all our Skype contacts into one big huge call (we did this because we're stupid) and one of my friends invited 2 of his friends and they joined the call. Then they started making fun of my friend and being mean about the games he was playing and teasing him and stuff. Then they started saying 'hah we should totally ddos this kid'. At first I thought they were joking and stuff but seeing as my friend was the owner of the call it suddenly stopped and then the ddosers were like 'ha rekt' and stupid shit like that. Then they start sending his ip to everyone in the chat. Then I got really freaked out coz you can find out where people live and stuff by having there ip. After like 10 mins my friend comes back and he's like 'bro wtf I just got ddosed' and I'm just like 'well shit I better block these people' and it was kinda sad seeing that a close friend would actually do that to another one of your friends. I was friends with the ddoser for about 1.5 years and only my friend that got ddosed for like 8 months (not saying names for obvious reasons).

Anyway sorry it wasn't that great of a 'story time' I mean i don't really know what to write about cuz lots of crazy stuff has happened in my life, just comment what u want me to write about and ill write it.

More stories \/

The time a pedo stalked my friends and I

Time I broke my phone

The time i got chased around the playground by some psycho boys

The awkward time when I talked about someone and they were right behind me... (Nothing bad was said but it was still super awkward)