8 AM.

Day two/Farkle
The doorbell sounded, I flinched. Mark the maid came down the stairs I held up my hand. He nodded and headed back up. I opened the door.
"H-hi" I rubbed my eyes then looks before me.
"Oh crap, you look exhausted" Maya frowned, she was carrying a plastic bag. She wore a trench coat and boots, her breath showing in the frosty air.
"Maya?".
"Mhm?".
"It's eight in the morning ,what are you doing here?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I want to help you get past the breakup".
"Yeah" I nodded,"thanks for bringing that up".
She frowned and pushed past me,"Geese, it's weird to be in a house".
"Don't you think that, sometimes all someone needs is space?".
"It's better to be together" she replied walking up to my couch looking at the blanket and chips sprawled everywhere. She looked back at me.
"You stayed down here all night?".
I shrugged,"I had a Desperate housewives marathon".
She arched her eyebrows,"for starters, you should sleep in your bed".
"Is this really a big deal?".
"It's my job to make my friends happy" she said,"now" she took out a cd,"we're gonna watch Star Wars".
"Is that the prequel?" I sat down and looked up at her.
"Yes" she nodded,"Attack of the clones",she shuffled in the bag,"also, I brought popcorn".
I shrugged,"let's do this".