SIX

Time Skip Two Months later 

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I sighed as I contined to walk around the park aimlessly. Things haven't really changed since I had Yoongi in my life now. We haven't met but we have been talking for two months. I wish I could meet him but he always says he's busy or something when I want to meet him. I don't know what's going on but, I don't know what to think about it anymore. 

I'm thinking that I should just give up on Yoongi by now. He never wants to meet me anymore. I sighed again as I suddenly walked into someone, and that someone was someone that I had never seen before. "I'm so sorry sir." I said as I bowed repeatedly. He chuckled and stopped me. "No it's fine me and you both didn't see where we were going." The man said with his gummy smile. The man looked very familiar. He looks exactly like Yoongi. "I'm so sorry, what's your name?" I asked, curious to see if it was actually Yoongi. "My name is Min Yoongi." He said and then looked at me closer. "Princess is that you?" He asked and I blushed, nodding. "Yeah it's your princess daddy." I said giggling as he took me into his arms.

Min Yoongi's POV

I stood here with my princess in my arms finally. "I'm so sorry that I put off meeting you princess." I whispered into his ear. He nodded and looked at me. "It's fine daddy, I'm in school half the time anyways." He said with his bright eye smile. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "So what are you doing out here alone princess?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "They keep doing it and I was just kinda sick of hearing my younger brothers moans." He said shrugging as the two that he mentions walk into the park hand in hand with Jungkook still in my arms. "I understand princess." I said kissing his forehead. "Now, princess do you want to fulfill the promise?" I said smirking. He nodded. "Of course daddy. But where?" He asked smiling. "You know, have you ever explored what it would be like if you could be caught but never are?" I asked and then he shook his head no. "I've never tried but I want too." He said with another eye smile. 

I smirked and looked at him. "Come on Jungkook, get on your knees then we can do this." I said looking at him. He nodded quickly. "Okay daddy." He quickly got on his knees and looked up at me. "You know what to do princess." I said smirking again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger I know, sorry I haven't updated but HAPPY 2017! I know it's late but oh well.

Just wait till the next chapter.