3- Club

|So Excuse My Mistakes Tf😌|

|M E L I A N |

It was finally lunch time, and i was sitting down wit Trin talking. "Maurice is so fine." She cheesed as my brother had walked into the lunch room smiling at the girls who tried to look sexy for him. Fail af. I laughed to myself.

I ate my chicken nuggets and drank my gatorade just looking on instgram. I noticed Taviion wasn't wit Maurice. I shook my head down at my phone, taking a sip of my Gatorade. There be h0es out here walking everywhere at my school. They disgust me, but i feel bad cause they can't respect themselves. Smh. "Wassup wassup wassup." Viola said taking a seat by Trinity. Viola was our other friend. Not bestfriend. But friend. She cool af and chill. But she be down for anything. I known her for 7 years. And she cool. She dated my brother Maurice like 4 months ago. But, Maurice cheated like the playa he is. "Hey." I replied looking back down on my phone. She said she hated Maurice for what she did. But her eyes say other wise when she staring him down. Trin doesn't know they dated, but she wouldn't give af because a friend is someone you pose to be able to trust. But its not like that when you got h0es just lurking nasty.😂

"Aye girl wassup." Trin hugged her side ways. They was real cool, and they barely met each other like the second day of school. Viola smiled taking her chicken nugget. Trinity glared at her. "B.tch..mf." She said looking down at her food. I laughed enjoying her reaction. "Im bouta go use the restroom." i said getting up and walking out the lunch room.

This school so ugh. I cant wait to graduate and get the fk on from this crap. As im walking, i saw a couple wit they tongues down each other throat. Nasty mfs, i thought. But when im walking closer. I noticed its Taviion and some girl. My stomach hit a damn flip like 'wtf'. I was alil jealous but why? Im not his girl tf. So i shook my head walking off into the girls restroom. Thats prolly just one of his h0es. Taviion don't look like the settling type. Prolly like Maurice, they get wit chu, get what they want, and leave yo a$$ heartbroken. Exactly what he did wit Viola, except he cheated on the first day and fked her the second then left her. Now thats f.ked up.

***

|T R I N I T Y |

After Melian left to use the restroom, it was me and viola judt talking about random stuff. "A---." Viola began until Maurice brong himself over. "Wassuh ma." he smiled at me licking his lower lip. Ouuuu. I smiled back. "Hey rice." i called him rice for short. He scrunched his face. "Rice? Nah guh'. Im big daddy tf." He said sitting in front of me. I laughed alil. "Mhm well for now on you Rice got it?"

"Sure ma.Whateva u want." He gave me a devious smirk making my kitty alil wet. "Wassuh Viola." he said smirking at her. "Oh hey." She dryly spoke looking back at her phone. Wtf. Whats wrong wit her. And they know each other?  "Aye im gon go." Viola said getting up and mugging Maurice before walking off.

Ight ion know whats her problem wit Rice here, but sh.t lemme know. "Yall know each other? " i questioned referring to Viola. "Yeh. She my sister friend." he said in a duh tone. "Okay..."like i aint kno that. "You look sexy ma. You tryna impress daddy huh?" He cockily said. "Boy no." i blushed. "Mmm okay lemme find out." He grinned. I just giggled. This boy here. "Im back." Mel said sittinf down next to Maurice. She mugged him. "Boy be gone." She said scurring him off. He chuckled then mushed her head. "Shut up ft head." He walked off to the other table wit them group of boys. Don't get me wrong, them boys over there cute, but Maurice caught my eye and nones gone change that.

| M E L I A N|

School went by fast and before u know it, im in my bed after taking a long shower, now just resting alil. Trinity had to go home. Her moma sounded hella mad. I dont know why, but she did.

***
"Ta-taviion." I moaned in his ear as he grinded his manhood into my pu$$y. It felt amazing, even though it wasn't in me. The friction just held so much power. My legs where wrapped around his waist, arms around his neck, we still had clothes on. Well...not me. I had on my panties and my bra. While he had on his boxers no shirt. You woulda thought we was f.ckin. but nah he knows im a virgin.

He smirked speeding up. His manhood was on erect and was just feeling so good. It was hard af and felt long and thick. It pressed into my panties, rubbing against  my pu$$y lips threw the soft cloth of my pantie. "Ou taviion." if this felt good, imagine the real thing. He kissed on my neck leaving another hickey. He tryna get me in trouble.

I moaned softly into his ears. As i climaxed. Whew. He stopped as soon as i dropped my arms from around him.

I was now tired as he layed me down. Damn he looked good. "Get some sleep ma."

Yall wondering what the f.ck happened. Well Maurice is sleep right now, its currently 1:47 a.m, and i was dehydrated. I was in the kitchen, and on my way out, Taviion i guess came out the restroom he saw me, like always touching on me. He can't ever keep his hands to himself.

***

So right now where at antoher one of Maurice's and Taviions basketball game. And all im looking at right now is, Taviion. God really took his time wit that one. Viola was here and so was Trinity. My mom isn't here hes actually on a business trip for 2 weeks.

| T R I N I T Y|

So all im saying is. Maurice Maurice Maurice. Let me have your babies. I swear everytime i stare at this man, a waterfall down there begins. He needa stop f.king around wit all these females.i mean h0es. They dont deserve to be called Females because they don't act like one.

| V I O L A|

Lemme share my thoughts on Maurice. He is a dog ass nigguh but he is a sexy ass beast. So so so so fine. And Taviion. Taviion whew. He is 10x finer. I want him. But i also want Maurice. He did me wrong but ion care. Ok lemme stop. Im sounding like a h0e.
Lemme just sit back and watch them play.

|M E L I A N|

After they played, we went to minchies for some frozen yogurt. Except for Viola she had to go home.

"Bruh ole boy tried to take the ball. I hit his ahh wit da." Maurice said acting like he was shooting a ball. Me and Trinity laughed as Taviion was on his phone. Like always. I rolled my eyes. "Aye B, shootah and nem havin a party tonight u slidin?" Taviion said showing him his phone. Maurice face lit up. "Hell yeah. Gon get them h0es. Sh.t." He smirked rubbing his hands. Trinity tensed up. See. He a dog a$$. Well he still my bro so ima stfu.

"Aye yall tryna go?" Taviion asked me and Trin. Trin smiled widely. "Yes." i mean. "Yea." i said.

***
Mfs was faded in this mf. It was deeo af in here. Music blaring. Girls dancing everywhere.

Maurice and Taviion was somewhere. All i know i was lightly bopping my head to the music. Kodak Loyal was playing. And Trin was tryna get me to dance.

I spotted Taviion standing against the wall as the same girl that had her tongue down his throat was grinding on him. I shoke my head. 2 on by Tinashae and Drake played.

"I luh to get 2 on
I luh to get 2 on
But the drink be way to strong"

Ayeee . Trinity got up and pulled me to the dance floor. Everyone was dancing. I started feeling it. Lemme tell u i was looking good af. So was my girl Trinity. She started moving her body against some dude wit august typa hair.

A few minutes later, somebody wrapped there arms around me. I didn't care right now. I just grinded my bum against them feeling it. The persons muscular hands wrapped around my waist.

I looked up seeing Taviion.

***
.Eat Bootty💟
Stay Cooly.
Vote Babies💱✨