The Midnight Playground- Merome Smut

THIS IS ALL MITCH! Mitch you lucky son of a dog xD

~Totes Mitch Pov

I took off my shirt, realizing that Jerome had just pretended to fall asleep. I felt his eyes graze over my back. My face turned a light shade of red as I whispered, "Something catch your eye, Biggums?" As I turn around, he was gone. I felt him watching me. It was creepy yet thrilling. "I guess my dirty-dirty bacca is sleeping on the couch tonight!" I say as I lay on the bed, smirking to myself. "But I wanna sleep with youuuu~" said a familiar voice. A snarl sounded and a furry bacca landed on me and bit at my sweet spot. I let a moan escape my lips, each turning the bacca on more and more. "Surprise me," I murmur as he tugs my boxers down, my bulge springing free and standing proudly. Jerome fumbled for the bottle of lube and I patiently waited. He squirted a generous amout on his fingers, and circled them around my entrance. I gasped as the cold feeling made me shudder, but in a good way. He stuck one in, pumping it back and forth. I clutched at his shoulders as he brushed against the bundle of nerves his lover knew by heart. He inserted another, scissoring them. I grit my teeth at the feeling. When Jerome thought it was enough, he slid out his fingers. I heard myself grunt at the loss, but when the tip of Jerome's member brushed against mine, I forgot about the thought. "I need you now, Biggums!" I growl. "Can't argue with that." He mumbled, thrusting in. I gasped loudly, my chest heaving up and down. "Jerome..." I mumbled. "Calm down, G." He said. He waited for me to adjust (spelling?! Psh. 3 am..) before thrusting at a slow pace. The room filled with moans, grunts and gasps. He sped up, gritting his teeth. I needed more of Jerome. I couldn't wait. "Harderrr, fasterrrr!!" I squeal, my nails digging into his back. He thrusted harder and faster. "Mitch!! I'm gonna..!" jut before he could finish his sentence, he blew, spilling his precious seed in the other to the brim. I felt myself falling asleep, but he gripped my member and I jolted awake. "I'm not done," he growled as he started pumping my member. I was close from the previous moments, so it didn't take long for me to release, spots of white covering our stomach. He collapsed next to me, whispering three words, " I love you." "I love you too, biggums," I replied. Sleep tugged at us and we soon fell asleep, our arms wrapped around each other.