Minecraft and Planning

• Dedicated to I dedicate this story to my Mother and my cousin Daniela.

Bella's P.O.V:

" Wake up, Wake up." A soft voice urged. I slowly fluttered my eyes and came back to reality. " BELLA RAVEN BLACK, WAKE UP!!!" My wonderful mother shouted. Too good to be true, I thought. There was never one day that she let me sleep for five extra minutes. " I'M UP, MOM!" I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I stood up and drug myself across the hall to my bathroom.

*6 Minutes Later

I walked over to my closet. Since today was the first day of school, I decided to wear something that would make me NOT stand out. I glanced around for a few seconds, when I finally went with a Minecraft Periodic Table Hot-Topic t-shirt. I slipped on black jeans and tall, black converse. I camly looked in my dresser's mirror. I didn't look quite bad. I muttered, " I guess I'll try to get the smoky-eye right." I tried to do it as perfect and quickly as I possibly could and I was successful. I applied EOS Lip Balm on my lips. I didn't consider myself pretty, I always thought of myself as average. My long, black, curly hair and grey eyes weren't special. I wasn't very curvy, and I didn't care what people said about me. All that mattered to me was my school-work and how I chose my friends. " Well, time to go to Driftwood High School." I breathed. I ran downstairs and was welcomed by pancakes, bacon, orange juice, and a friendly mom.

*** PLEASE READ THIS: Okay, guys! This is my very first E-book and I am super excited! I know my plot might be too predictable, but it will get better! Please don't hate and no rude comments or you WILL BE BLOCKED. I understand I can make mistakes, but please tell me calmly! I will understand. *Please NO BAD WORDS!