New Friends

Raven's P.O.V:

I just arrived in my new, black Jeep Wrangler. DHS isn't a bad looking school. The problem was the noise. Too many kids cursing, teachers yelling, and play-fighting. I just got out of my car, when two boys walked up to me and the first one said, " Hey, I'm Jake." He looked me up and down and I looked at him back. He had dark-brown hair, brown eyes, and MUSCLES. I said, " Raven." He looked up at the sky, confused. " My name is Raven." I sighed. Not many people get my name, I thought. I looked at the other boy. " Who are you?" I asked. " Dylan." He replied. He was blonde, had greenish-blue eyes, and shaggy hair. They introduced me to DHS and showed me around. " What's your schedule?" Jake asked me. I gave him the paper and I saw from the corner of my eye, that he smiled to himself for a split second. " We have four periods together." I replied, " Which ones?" " Um, first, third, fifth, and sixth." He grinned. I looked over at Dylan, realizing he wasn't very talkative. I turned my head back towards Jake. I searched around for our first period class. He saw it before I did. " Here we are." He said. He chose a seat towards the back and gestured for me to come. I followed and sat down beside him. I looked at the classroom board. Great, Science. I mentally screamed. " I liked your car." Jake said to me. I returned a friendly smile and whispered, " Where's our teacher?" He shrugged. Just then, our teacher walked in the classroom and wrote Mr. Barrios on the board, introduced himself, and started the boring lesson.

*Hey, guys! I just finished publishing my two chapters. They are a bit short, but they will get longer. Hopefully, people will start reading my E-book, soon. Thank you, readers! Please PM me if you have a cover you would like me to put on instead. The book title must be: When the Raven Flies and must have By: Swagg7540 at the bottom. Comment, like, and follow me on Instagram @Swagger1750