Hours on the phone

Spending hours on the fone with rahiem showed me how i should really be treated. he is the sweetest thing ever. Five hours on the fone with a person is a cery long time. But when its with someone u have deep feelings for it doesn't matter. tonight he told me how much he likes me and why and how much he wants to be with me. i tell him the same things. we sit there speaking of our life stories and our feelings for one another. then there was a complete silence.and suddenly i hear five words i have been waiting for! "will u be my girlfriend?" i was in shock!not knowing what to say i said, yes. he was my boyfriend! the one i been waiting for! the one that was soooo sweet to me was finally my boyfriend! but i had to tell my bestfriend Latiana. and i didn't know how to!So, Latiana is by bestfriend. she is my favorite person in the world! i go to her about everything! but frfr i am scared of her. she is one of those girls that don't sugar coat nothing! she keeps it 100% all the time! But thats y i love her. i will never let a boy or anyone come in between our best-friendship.but i know i have to tell her that me and rahiem are a.couple now. i waited till wednesday at school. i walked in and told her and she said ok but let me see what he looks like. i said no prob . it wasn't until thursday when she go to meet him. My hall had a meeting in the autatorium and rahiem sat by me with his arm around my shoulder. After the meeting me,rahiem,and our friend Ant walked to the art room. rahiem sat by me And held my hand. my bestfriend Latiana came over and said "is this him?". with a evil smirk on her face. i said yes ,she gave me that approval face and walked away. i then thought ok the one person that opinion matters the most is there!