Hey! You shit!

Scrolling, scrolling, through pages and profiles Eren swiped his thumb repeatedly down his smartphone screen. He was in a rowdy mood after having a squabble with Armin so he spent the past few hours ruffling people's feathers online. The later it got, the worse his mood became. It was now 2:42am.  Call him a trol all you want, he wanted to annoy people through his screen instead of facing his personal problems.

Tumblr, Nothing eye catching.

Facebook, Too many moms with over extended vocabularies that Eren really couldn't care to decipher.

Instagram, Perfect.

He flicked to the explore page and scrolled for a bit before coming across a selfie of a young woman, maybe mid 20s, with brown hair, chunky glasses and a goofy grin under the username "science_2354". They looked fairly normal and Eren was about the flick away when something caught his eye. A small man stood behind her giving a death glare straight into the camera. This having peaked his interest his eyes went to the caption which read "Shorty said no pictures... rules are made to be broken!"

'I wonder...' He thought to himself, before going to post's comment section.

After stopping to think for a few moments he typed in, "I didn't think leprechauns existed until now, and I didn't know they were so mean looking." Followed by a few emojis, he pressed send.

While awaiting the reply he tapped on the tag on the photo and went to the shorter man's page. "Leviackerman_._" Was the user and his bio read, " Levi. 23. French and proud."

'Quite simple...'

He refreshed his notifications and sure enough both people in the previous photo had replied.

The first thing he noticed was the "Hey! You shit!" From this Levi guy and various messages of "Omg lol I totally agree" from the brown haired lady.

Eren chuckled to himself and continued his line of minor insults to this so-called Levi. Pretty soon he got a message saying said "Lets take this to the Dm," and Eren awaited further notifications from said man.

Leviackerman_._  : You shit I'm not short I'm just below average hight.

Jaeger.eren223  : That's the definition of short.

Leviackerman_._  : Fuck your.

Jaeger.eren223  : Fuck my what? ,':)

Leviackerman_._ : I meant fuck you asshole!

Jaeger.eren223 : If you wanted to fuck my asshole you could have just asked, also it's nice to use commas so misunderstandings like that don't happen :)))

Leviackerman_._  : Wait are you gay

Jaeger.eren223  : Have you seen the amount of selfies I have with rainbow flags? I thought it was obvious  xD

Leviackerman_._  : I see. I happen to be gay also.

Jaeger.eren223 : Congrats

Leviackerman_._ : Sarcasm?

Jaeger.eren223 : No, it's hard to type with one hand.

Leviackerman_._ : So why not use both hands?

Jaeger.eren223 : My other hand is busy.

Leviackerman_._ : ...doing what..?

Jaeger.eren223 : it's... Rubbing a thing..

Leviackerman_._ : Please don't tell me you're jacking off

Jaeger.eren223 : You said it not me

Leviackerman_._ : I guess I really am a hot piece of ass

Eren let out a shakey breath as he contemplated his next message but as he did so, his phone vibrated it his hand and the screen lit up.

Leviackerman_._ : Not like I mind, I'd just rather you tell me beforehand so I can wash my eyes out with disinfectant.

Eren winced a bit at the harsh comment.

Jaeger.eren223 : Seriously?

Leviackerman_._ : Yup. And from the location on your posts you live in a different country so the chances of us meeting any time soon are slim.

Jaeger.eren223 : Well that's one way to ruin the mood.

Leviackerman_._ : There was no mood. Well, maybe between you and your hand but that's about it.

Jaeger.eren223 : Harsh.

Leviackerman_._ : I'm know for being harsh.

Jaeger.eren223 : Nah I bet you're like  little kitten.

Leviackerman_._ : I would honestly snap your neck right now, you're lucky I live all the way in France.

Eren could practically feel the raven's eye twitch through his phone.

Jaeger.eren223 : France is so far from America rip.

Leviackerman_._ : No one's dyig

Jaeger.eren223 : typo.

Leviackerman_._ : I can fucking see that.

Eren giggled to himself, curling his knees up to his chest and sighing. He glanced up at the clock on the wall and gasped, 3:35, he has to get up for school in less than three hours.

Jaeger.eren : Shit I have to go, it's really late and I have school tomorrow ;-;

Leviackerman_._ : Alright, school's important so go get some sleep.

Jaeger.eren223 : Thanks, bye

Levickerman_._ : Bye.

Eren reluctantly turned off his phone and rolled into his bed. He finished doing the do with his thang but there was a lingering warmth in his tummy and chest that didn't seem to want to leave.

"Oh for fuck sake.." He curled up into a ball and wrapped his arms around his legs. "This can't be happening, I literally just met him and texted him for less than an hour... Get yourself together goddamn it Eren."

Little did he know, a short French man on the other side of the world was sipping his tea, thinking about a certain green eyed male.