Chapter three

His curls felt sticky, so was his back. He puffed out another smoke as he discreetly smeared a tear off underneath his eyes. He sat with his back resting against the headboard as he studied the scenery right in front of him.

The curtains of the sliding door through the balcony were tucked on each side, giving him a magnificent view of the night cityscape.

Here he was again. Admiring the architectures woefully.

Harry stubbed out his cigarette on the ash tray on the bedside table before shuffling up to get dressed and leave. He already had his fair share of money, the rest was on his pimp. As the usual.

He felt really disgusted. Tonight, he had let an old warty man stick his dirty dick inside him. The feeling was beyond revolting, the man could've been his granddad judging by how old he appeared.

But Harry didn't mind. He couldn't mind. He needed the money. He wanted to save Gemma and his mum from his rotten step-dad. Moving to another county was attainable only after he earns sufficient pounds. But for the mean time, he just had to endure whatever cruelty life has to offer.

His bottom felt dry and somehow spunk free. Thank God for the condoms being invented, he was glad enough that every client resolutely agreed on fucking him with the rubber.

Well, not everyone though.

Harry had requested it himself. The Bronze God could fuck him, sans the condom. He wanted to feel his thick angry member inside him. It was his first time having a Gucci model as his client and it somehow overwhelmed the young boy.

Zayn, he remembered his name pretty well. How could he not when Harry instantly fell for the man's charisma right after the very first peck on his lips. They started off pretty well, the typical seduction and flirty 'get to know each other before we fuck'. Harry enjoyed his night with him... the bruises he had given him that decorated his pale frame nicely, the throbbing in his head when he got shoved hard on the pillows. and his swollen bloody lips proved Zayn was a harsh but great kisser.

The curly boy just loved getting manhandled.

x

"Come on! I really need you with this Haz!" Niall whined when Harry told him he's wasting his time accompanying Niall in shopping for women's clothes. The Irish blond wanted to buy his mother a lovely dress as he wasn't able to give her any gift on her birthday.

"Couldn't you just shop on your own?" Harry whined back.

"No! Geez how many times do I have to tell you that I need your opinion on this? You always shop with Gemma." Niall knew he had a point. Harry had always told him he was around Gemma whenever he couldn't attend their training. His best excuse was Gemma needed his company. Harry inwardly cursed, why did he have to lie and involve his sister on this?

"Fine." He sighed defeatedly, knowing his argument would come invalid for the perky Irish boy.

Niall was excited, indeed he was. His father just gave him his allowance for the entire week and being the lovely child he always thought of himself as, he decided on spending it for his mother. Well it seemed logical because he was the only family member left who didn't give anything yet.

And little Niall wouldn't let it go just like that.

x

"Seriously what difference does it make if I give my mum food as present instead of a dress? Really, it's so hard finding one that would fit her. I mean she's definitely not fat, it's just... damn it! How do I know if she'll like it?" Niall practically whines, they've been roaming around the shopping center for hours and they have yet to find the right wardrobe for his mother.