To France!

(Your POV)

Hi, my name is (F/N and L/N), otherwise known as (N/N). I'm originally from (HomeTown or H/T). Now I'm going to spend a while with my aunt, Delia Rosedale [pretend thats her name] (who is an fiction author btw), in Paris. I'm kind of a weird kid, and I've been told I have a big imagination. I also am OBSESSED with animals. 

I'm so excited to be going to France for the year, or two, I don't know how long but I'm excited either way! Luckily, my mom taught me French and Spanish at a young age so I won't have any language problems. My mom is a genius, she's quadlingual, If that's even a word, she's a whiz with technology, and fix anything you put in front of her! She's a mechanic, and with that being the only income, other than the occasional check from my aunt, it's hard at times. I love her. I don't even know my father though, they divorced when I was a toddler, and he died in a car crash a year later. Anyways, enough about my parents, it's not the happiest topic, i'm going to stay at my aunt's for a while. Oh, my plane's boarding now!

~Time Skip~

Wow, I just arrived at the airport in France. I'm amazed to be honest. I grew up in a small town. I'm not used to this humongous city. I saw a person holding up a card with my name so I hurried over to him. Apparently, his name was Jonah, a butler who worked for my Aunt Delia. Another thing I'm not used to, butlers and riches. But I can't complain, it's pretty cool, I've visited her before and all, and it's really impressive.

Jonah, who I've decided to call Jones from now on, is driving me to the Rosedale Mansion in a black limo. Cool! I have SO many mixed emotions about this. On one hand, limos and stuff are cool but on the other, this is way too over the top for my liking. Attracting attention was never a thing I got used to in my hometown. Anyways, we've now arrived at the mansion and it looks awesome in my opinion. Its made out of dark gray bricks and white trim. A chimney sent puffs of smoke into the sky high above. The front gates, which are currently open, are just simple, steel poles side-by-side. There wasn't much room outside but the building itself was probably three or four stories and extremely large. Honestly, my jaw went slack the moment I saw it.

I quickly close my mouth and hop out of the limo with J in front of me. He opens the large, oak doors with an elaborate key. The inside is cozy yet large. The first room had smooth and polished, hard wood floors and walls painted light grey. A brick fire place sat on the  east wall in front of two leather couches and a sleek coffee table. Bookshelves line the walls but kept their distance from the fire. A chandelier is hanging from the high ceiling but its not on for the bright fire already basked the room in an crimson glow.

I can see a set of spiral stairs lead to the second floor and many doors lead to what I can only assume are more fancy rooms. A woman dressed in a stylish black sundress, a denim jacket, and black sandals walks through one of the doors. She has black hair, tan skin, and deep blue eyes. Aunt Delia! She smiled and rushed over to give me a hug. I gladly return it. 

"Hello (N/N)! How are you?" she said happily. I love her: she's always cheery and kind. "I'm great, how are you?" I reply. She gives a thumbs up as her answer. "Come on, Jamie is in the kitchen," she said. Jamie is my cousin. He had an odd name in my opinion but apparently it was a boy's name!? He is only a year older than me. He's different too. He can hear but he can't speak. Last time I saw him, he taught me some sign language. Since then, I've gotten better. 

Delia starts pulling on my arm, leading me through the many halls of her home until we came across a big kitchen with Jamie near the oven. He loves to cook and bake."Jamie!" I shout. Of course, he's surprised so, with a shocked look on his face, he jumps and turns to me. He smiles as soon as he sees me. We're basically siblings we're so close. We hug and start talking, me in French and him in sign. 

Soon, i get curious about where my uncle, Mark, is. He is a detective and he always gives me riddles for fun. I love riddles and puzzles. As if he read my brain, he walked into the kitchen. I talked with everyone for a moment until the oven went off. Jamie took something out of the oven and put it on a cooling rack. Soon after, we started to eat dinner in the dining room. It was big, and it had darkish blue walls and a long wooden table. After dinner, I realized how tired I was. "Where will I stay? I'm a little tired," I say. "Oh! Its next to Jamie's room on the second floor. I can show you or Jamie can, " Aunt Delia said. Jamie offered to since hes already done with his food.

We're walking up the stairs and talking got each other. He stops in front of a door near the end of the hall and opens it. It looks amazing. Its a large room with (F/C) walls and hardwood floors. A big fluffy bed is in the middle. There's also some of my favorite things, (Examples of Fav things), a dresser, vanity, tv, and a desk. I love it! I waved goodbye to Jamie and see that Jones already put my bags in my room. I collapse on the bed and fall asleep.

P.s I'm editing a bit before I continue the story.